Lise Watier Base Miracle – Pore Minimizing Primer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polymethyl Silsesquioxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone.

on 6/6/2006 7:21:00 AM

i love this , 100% better than smashbox.Apply then wait 5 minutes or so before doing your makeup for best results.

on 6/1/2005 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This is a great product, controls oil, keeps makeup in place, really helps to minimize pores when foundation or powder over top. And no breakout whatsoever! yah!

Tube lasts a really long time as well.

on 4/2/2005 6:22:00 PM

I can't believe so many of you hate this. I love love love it. I have been using it for almost 5 years now, and have repurchased many times.

It is a fun texture that silks onto your skin when applying. It smooths out all my pores and my skin is smooth. My foundation goes on like a dream after.
Keeps me from being shiny on the nose. If I decide not to wear foundation, I always apply Base Miracle because it really does perfect my skin. A little tube goes a long way, cut the tip off when you think you are done, there is a lot more hidding inside.

on 1/25/2005 9:07:00 PM

For some reason, this product didn't work at all. Maybe it's my skin type (Combo, oily on T-Zone, dry cheeks), I don't know, but it was a waste of money. :-(

The consistency is a bit thick and once on the skin it leaves a silky but an odd waxy finish. I thought it would make my pores less noticeable and it would help to set my foundation or my concealer, but no. It didn't make a difference. My face doesn't look better.

continued >>

on 3/1/2004 3:07:00 PM

I recently bought this base, and was not particularly impressed. The package says it makes pores appear less noticeable, but I thought my skin looked exactly the same with it as it does without. It feels greasy when you first squirt it out of the tube, and then waxy once it's on your face. I also had trouble with it balling up when blending my foundation. One would think a base that's specifically designed to go under foundation would not do this, but it did. Perhaps I blend too much or used too much of the base (I have tried to adjust this however with the same results)...but in any case, it was pretty pricy, and made no noticeable difference.

on 6/27/2003 1:40:00 PM

I had heard rave reviews about this product, but it makes absolutely no difference to the appearance of my skin. I bought it because it is supposed to "set" your foundation and reduce the appearance of pores. My skin looks the same, my foundation still "melts" and my T-zone is even oilier than usual when I wear it. Overall disappointment.

on 1/1/2002 2:32:00 PM

I absolutely love Lise Watier products, especially her base creams. This base is the best makeup base I have ever used. So don't need that much so the little tube lasts as long as your foundation does. Very natural, gives you porcelain skin.

on 11/19/2001 11:16:00 AM

This is a foundation primer with a semi-opaque balm-like texture. It initially feels greasy to the touch, but quickly dries to form a silky matte base, not powdery-matte but subtly glowing, which minimises the appearance of pores and small wrinkles. Even if you don't put foundation on top, your skin immediately looks 10x better. And if you do wear foundation, this makes a wonderfully smooth base for application. It is neither oily nor drying, so suitable for any skin type (mine is combo), but you may need to use a mattifier or powder as well on oily areas. It hasn't caused me any breakouts or sensitivity reactions, and doesn't contain any of the usual trigger ingredients. This is a faultless product and has rapidly become an everyday staple for me.