Nivea Lip Care - Rose

2.8

on 3/16/2008 11:19:00 PM

Doesn't add a pink look on my dark lips. Feel a lil sticky. Doesn't last. Won't buy again. :(

on 8/2/2007 9:48:00 PM

Colour doesnt show up, doesnt moisturise my lips, leaves a film behind, my lips look pale, flaky and oily.

on 4/22/2007 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this product, i found my HG lip balm, atm lol!! (i havnt tried essential) i love the lush pink colour it gives my lips, its a YLBB. It lasts a long time (the tube) not sure about the lips, cuz its a lip balm i keep reapplying all day! This is definately one i will repurchase again and again and again! (I knocked off one lippy because the tubes lid will become lose and will fall off occasionally and you may lose it :( EDIT: not my HG, i tried essential! continued >>

on 12/2/2006 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

it gives a nice sheer pink effect and is very moisturizing. but its not my HG and not a product that will make me go WOW

nivea works for me! i like the pink sheen and it does moisturize, though not alot. (:

on 4/1/2006 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This hardly shows up on my lips and has a strong medicinal odor and waxy feel.

on 11/25/2005 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

one of the best drugstore lip treatments. You can feel the moisturizing effect all day long :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pleasant taste of gloss, generally keeps my lips moisturized but not for particularly long. Like the gently pink stain it leaves as my lips have some slight discolorations, and this helps to even out the tone with a pinkish and natural-looking hue while moisturizing. good for daily use but not if you get cracked lips in cold weather.

This is supposed to add a pink tint to your lips which I don't think it does although it does look very pink in the tube. It makes my lips very moisturised and it lasts till lunch time which for me is a great achievement. I'm still looking for my HG lipbalm so I won't be buying it again because I want to try other ones from the Nivea range.

on 10/15/2004 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This lip balm has a shocking pink hue but only imparts a very slight pink sheen on your lips. It's an ordinary lip balm with no SPF but it's very good for everyday use. It's easy for me to experience peels from lipsticks/glosses/balms. Nonetheless Nivea Lip Care gives me none of that. The minus point is that I need repeated applications throughout the day.

Popular Lip Treatments