Nivea Lip Care - Rose

2.9

on 2/3/2010 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I don't like how it tastes and its too sticky for a gloss. The only thing i use this for is to "adhere" shimmer to my eyelids.

on 1/3/2010 12:26:00 PM

Sticky, tastes bad and doesn't moisturize. Doesn't work, at least not for me. Got it for free with a face cream so at least I didn't spend a penny on it. Definitely will not buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

nice color on the lips and nice packaging in a slim tube. not so sure about the moisturizing side, though. but i really like the color and the sheen it gave to my lips!

on 3/16/2008 11:19:00 PM

Doesn't add a pink look on my dark lips. Feel a lil sticky. Doesn't last. Won't buy again. :(

on 8/2/2007 9:48:00 PM

Colour doesnt show up, doesnt moisturise my lips, leaves a film behind, my lips look pale, flaky and oily.

on 4/22/2007 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this product, i found my HG lip balm, atm lol!! (i havnt tried essential) i love the lush pink colour it gives my lips, its a YLBB. It lasts a long time (the tube) not sure about the lips, cuz its a lip balm i keep reapplying all day! This is definately one i will repurchase again and again and again! (I knocked off one lippy because the tubes lid will become lose and will fall off occasionally and you may lose it :( EDIT: not my HG, i tried essential! continued >>

on 12/2/2006 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

it gives a nice sheer pink effect and is very moisturizing. but its not my HG and not a product that will make me go WOW

nivea works for me! i like the pink sheen and it does moisturize, though not alot. (:

on 4/1/2006 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This hardly shows up on my lips and has a strong medicinal odor and waxy feel.

on 11/25/2005 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

one of the best drugstore lip treatments. You can feel the moisturizing effect all day long :)

Popular Lip Treatments