Clinique Color Surge Duo in Strawberry Fudge

4.3

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, sorbitan sesquioleate, nylon-12, aluminum myristate, potassium palmitate, tin oxide, alumina, silica, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [/- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) [] ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), carmine (ci 75470)]

on 10/2/2011 10:51:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Well, I came across a mini one of these, that I had recieved as part of a free gift promotion, in my makeup box, that I had obviously forgotten about! Well, I LOVE IT! I love the pinky shimmer to it, and use this in the daytime when I wasnt a low key look. My issue is that I wish the amounts of the pink and brown were even, and not skewed!!!! Other than that, i WILL be buying the full sized one as the colours are super flattering, super blendable and super gorgeous :D x

on 8/1/2011 1:17:00 PM

I have really enjoyed using this duo. The pink color is a really pretty metallic, and the brown has a nice sheen to it. I layer this shadow on top of a pink cream shadow form Elf, and it really stand out. I don't use the brown very often; medium- dark crease colors are a bit dramatic for someone wearing it to school. The shadows are reasonably blendable.

But I would not repurchase this product because of its price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful duo and the colours look fantastic on their own. The pink however, has too much gold in it and makes my eyes look puffy and tired. Good texture and colour pay-off though. Contains enough shimmers so that the colour does not fall flat but not too much to the extent of looking too frosty. Pity, the colour does not suit my skin tone at all :( Packaging attracts nasty fingerprints. Hate it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this duo, I really like Clinique eyeshadows I have quite a few. They are versatile and the colors are so soft and natural. Not as pigmented as some others but they are great for daytime.

on 7/2/2011 12:05:00 PM

I absolutely love this compact duo, its hands down my favorite! The pink on my skin turns into gold. If I add more it turns into pink gold but a beautiful gold that complements my skin and brightens up my eyes. The mauve brownish color turns into a somewhat subtle brown yet shimmery like its there but its not a harsh brown its a blended in mauve. It also complements the skin perfectly and the pink-gold color. The duo gives a beautiful, natural-goddess look since the colors blend in so well with the skin. Absolutely noo creasing. Overall this product is genius; wouldn't change a thing! Go buy it! Its totally worth the cost!

on 7/1/2011 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am in love with this duo. Great shades for spring and summer. Whenever i wear a pink shirt, i always grab for this eyeshadow and it's in a nice compact case for traveling! The pink has an undertone of gold which compliments me complexion. It is a great combo for teens! Very refreshing!

on 6/25/2011 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i got this in a gift set when i bought the dramatically different mousturize, i actually get all my clinique eyeshadows in a gift set and i have alot of clinique eyeshadows! too bad i don't use them.

clinique eyeshadows always fail on me. i dont know why, they ALWAYS crease even with a primer. they don't last long. the colors look so pretty and the packaging is wonderful, it disappoints me that i can't use them /: so yeah, this eyeshadow creased and is not last longlasting.

the colors are pretty versatile, you can wear the golden pink on its own or pair it with the brown, or wear the brown by itself, its very nice and not over the top, love the shimmer

I love the packaging, the eyeshadows are encased in a mirror covered thingy, it's very sleek and nice. I love the pink color, it has a very strong gold iridescence. And the brown has a slight pink tone to it, so the colours go together beautifully. They both have a very pretty sheen to them, nothing too over the top. Oh btw, due to the iridescene, the colours transform when you layer them over a black base. Try it! it's like getting 4 eyeshadows for the price of 2. It's a very nice duo, that would be suitable for many different people and different occasions.

on 5/27/2011 8:53:00 AM

The quality of eyeshadow is quite good. It 's smooth and got deserved pigment but I think it would be better if wearing it after using eyeshadow primer to keep it last longer.

I 'm quite satisfied with the quality but unluckily that the color of it is not fit to my skintone. The pinkish tone of eyeshadow always make my lid dull.