December 22, 2014 | 1329 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by pinkivette

My go to mascara. I prefer natural and neutral looks in general for everyday and this suits my needs. It does not clump and I love the brush. This formula lenghtens my lashes nicely. I have both the regular and waterproof formulas. I have purchased them both many times over.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara. I'm a big fan of mascara and have worn it for years, it's the one makeup product that I'll put on everyday so it was always important to me to find the right one. My two previous HG mascaras were Covergirl Lash Blast and Diorshow Iconic mascara. Those mascaras don't even come close to this one and it wasn't actually until I tried this one that I realized what I was missing and what a good mascara is actually supposed to be like.

This mascara is simply amazing. I can tell a huge difference, with or without a curl (however I always curl to give it that extra oomph. My eyes are my favorite feature and I like to accentuate them :) ). My eyelashes actually do feel full n soft after using this, there's none of that "crunchy" eyelash feeling that I felt with Diorshow. It doesn't clump and I have yet to see any flakes throughout the day. It also doesn't make my eyelashes/eyes feel heavy like the Diorshow one. It gives me a lot of volume and definitely helps to lengthen my eyelashes. Will definitely repurchase this until they stop making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by sashyposhy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this for the first time a couple years ago after reading how much Lauren Conrad loves it on her website. I have to agree with her! You can put on one coat to look natural, or you can put a couple coats to make it look more full and long. I have used it ever since, and I compare it to my Buxom mascara, except this doesn't cost me 20 dollars. I don't use waterproof, so I don't know if it comes with a waterproof version. Comes off easily, doesn't rip my eyelashes out. Overall, I love this product.

Here's a picture of me wearing it:

Full Size Image

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

This is a fairly simple, yet good mascara. I can imagine many middle aged or older women liking this product because it works well but isn't over the top. There is no clumping or spider eyes with this mascara, whatsoever. It also lasts through out the day without needing to reapply. It doesn't give you massive lashes, but they are blacker and thicker, to a good extent. Overall good mascara. Would I repurchase? Yes but I enjoy trying different mascaras so unlikely at the same time.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2014 7:27:00 AM More reviews by sxyleolady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Maybelline full and soft mascara is an ok mascara if you are looking for a soft and natural look to your lashes. It isn't very clumpy, however, I've noticed that throughout the day the mascara would flake off into my eyes and that would often cause a lot of irritation. So for that I'm not a huge fan of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by PolskaBlondynka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. My lashes look full and soft just like the product promises.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by vivthai

I expected a lot of from to get... Full and soft lashes but I didn't. So it doesn't clump but it doesn't do much. It slightly lengthens and does not give volume. Just a little definition. I can compare this to the covergirl profession super thick lash but that one is way better and is my holygrail!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by frippery

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

i've been buying this for years, and always come back to it. it does not leave lashes as stiff as most other mascaras do and thus looks more natural. it takes a little longer to dry but clumping is minimal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

This mascara is awesome! Was using Covergirls lash blast but it dried out so fast and irritated my eyes. I noticed lots of flakes so I have been using this stuff and I love it. Does not irritate my eyes and really does make my lashed full and soft! Lashed look natural and full but not clumpy! Yup will be buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by aznmistyblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My stubborn lashes are hard to curl up. I tried a lot of brands and this one keeps the curls all day (water proof version). My best going mascara is chanel volume and this is my every mascara. Highly recommended.