October 1, 2014 | 1699 users online

Skincare - Face - Cinema Secrets - Non-Aerosol Moisture Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2007 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ProductNymphet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a great finishing spray. I smoothes out my makeup and it doesnít irritate my acne-prone skin in the least bit. I canít say if it makes my make-up last longer because I have not gone without it since using CS foundation.
UPDATE: I think aloe spray available at Health food stores, works just as well. I like to add lavender oil or whatever else my skin needs at the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 9:26:00 AM More reviews by frstldy575

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, to this moisture spray, it really does help to make your skin look smoother and younger and really helps to seal and keep your makeup look fresher and your face will look radiant and beautiful. With continued use your face will look youthful and you will notice a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2007 6:42:00 PM More reviews by ailusorio

I love this. You can use it as a hydrating finishing spray or before applying makeup like concealer, spritz the brush for better blendability and wear. Very light. Does not irritate my problem prone med olive skin. Will repurchase. Available at Alcone in Mid town Manhattan or through CInema Secrets.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2006 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Timarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrific. Terrific. Terrific!!! As a finishing spray, it can keep your Make-up for long hours through heat and sweats. Even the eye shadows do not crease. Amazing. It can also be sprayed onto the foundation brush or sponge to make the application of cream foundation easier. I've also got the Ben Nye Final Seal. However, not sure if it's because of the bottle design or the ingredients, the spray nozzle of the Final Seal often get clogged, causing the liquid to come out in squirts (uneven) as opposed to mist. The nozzle of the CS Moisture Spray never has this problem. The product always comes out in a fine mist that's easy to apply evenly. I love this Moisture Spray and will highly recommend it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2006 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Maureen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cheap, effective, no-frills and works like a dream. Sets my makeup well with no sticky feeling, hydrates and smooooooooooths out my work, even if I've done extra powdering for when I'm about to go onstage and can't have a meltdown.

If you're looking at this review, it's probably because you're in the arts, a makeup artist, or you are a serious makeup perfectionist. Well, this should help you realize your perfectionist goals. It just does the job right and well. A boon for any kit! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 8:43:00 PM More reviews by hepgal13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a staple for my on set kit.... Is the perfect thinner for CS foundations, great for setting makeup and keeping skin from looking powdery. Can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2005 8:54:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

UPDATE: I am officially in love with this stuff. It is amazingly versitile. It not only sets my makeup (I have this neurotic need to set my face and no powder on the planet works for me), but I spray a tiny bit on my finger tips to work in any other mu like my Dr. H bronzer or creme blush and they go on like silk with the perfect consistency. Didn't use it for a few days when I left it at home on a trip and my face just didn't have that glowly look about it. This line just kicks ass!!!!!

I've been using this for a week now and was skeptical at first. I've never tried a spray on moisturizer, but wanted to try the foundation and from the reviews on that many recommended using it with this. They were soooo right. I spray this on my foundation brush, apply the foundation, the rest of my makeup, then spritz lightly with this. It makes the foundation go on like a second skin and leaves such a nice glow that doesn't get greasy at all. This is a great find!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2005 3:42:00 AM More reviews by nikkiii

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this with the Ultimate Foundation and this works out very well, it gives a dewy look to my face and set my foundation. Highly recommended for those testing/using the Ultimate foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2004 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Surreptitious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love spray moisturizers and I'm always looking for new ones to try. This is one of the more moisturizing ones that I've tried (but still very light compared to a traditional creme moisturizer). I really like it. It has no detectable scent at all- it looks and smells like water, yet leaves my face feeling very soft. Nice.

I have combination, thirty-four year old skin.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Collagen, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycerine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea continued >>

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No