Versace Crystal Noir

This stuff is GOOOOD! It smells sooo lovely! It's rich, bold, and utterly sensuous! I tested this in Ulta and could not stop sniffing my wrist. I shopped for hours at some other stores and my hubby was with me and I asked him if he liked it and he said yes! So for me, that meant a big yes to go ahead and buy it! LOL I went back to Ulta and sprayed some more on me just to be sure and it's been several hours and I still love it. It has fantastic staying power and smells just as good on dry down as it did when I first put it on. I'm not really good at describing scents but it's a spicy floral and would be perfect for cooler months. I do think you can wear it in the summer and I could definitely see this being an evening scent. But knowing the type of person I am, I would never save it for such things. I believe every day is a celebration and would wear it whenever I wanted to, but would probably just put a tiny bit on my wrists and neck. I plan to purchase this in the fall since I have some other perfumes that I am trying to wear right now.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a great perfume. On paper it too sharp for my taste but on my skin it turns more creamy, softer, and spicy. I smell a tiny bit of white flowers, pepper, musk, and cardamom, and it reminds me a little bit of coconut. I know that sounds a strange and really spicy, but it is actually really nice. You should definitely smell it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Sprayed this on my wrist at the shops and cannot stop sniffing it all day, it smells absolutely amazing! It has a soft sweetness to it and definitely a sexy edge, i love it so much i'll definitely be buying it asap!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Crystal Noir by Versace is classified as a floral oriental with gardenia as the main floral note and a typical list of spicy oriental notes to complete the composition. The gardenia pulls the fragrance in a soapy direction, while the “spicy” oriental part just adds a generic sweetness that really doesn’t bring that plush, warm feel I associate with woods and amber. Instead, CN turns into a typical mall fragrance, i.e., a mediocre sweet floral with detergent-y musk. The name and packaging evoke depth, maturity, and sensuality; however, the fragrance itself seems appropriate for the high school locker room.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I was anxious to buy this perfume. I loved the packaging and loved the scent when I sprayed it from the tester. After I bought it and wore it a couple of times, I decided I did not like how the perfume settled - it completed settled into a different "peppery" scent. I returned this product because it was so expensive, I did not want to take that much of a loss on a product I would never use.

This is my absolute favorite purfume!
I have purchased this fragrance twice, and it's absolutely the most amazing long lasting scent I have ever smelt!

Very elegant, rich, sexy & you feel like a million dollars wearing it.

I have had many compliments on this purfume!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

to me this resembles sandy coconut. like a pina colada! it's fresh, but in a humid, realistic kind of way. it brings very much to mind, a day at the beach on a hot day, wearing suncream! but at the same time, it's rich enough to be more than that. there is a faint and endearing spiciness to it as well.
i received this as a gift in the summer, but i am wearing it today on a cold English October day and it still really sits well! lasting power is very good for me and i love the simple bottle with the dark glass. i really love this one, very unique to me.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really wanted to love this perfume after reading all of the wonderful reviews on here. So today I walked into my Ulta and spritzed on the perfume hoping for magic. What I got was far from it. I smelled like straight up bug spray. It is very strong and no one around me could stand the smell. I ended up coming home and washing it off. Maybe its just my body chemistry, but this perfume did not work for me.

WONDERFUL fragrance! Love, love, love!! It is a fragrance of contradictions. It is spicy yet sweet, bold yet subdued, young and fresh yet mature and sophisticated...it is just so complex and sexy! I also think it smells a little different on everyone, because on others I have smelled coconut prominently, but on myself the spices and gardenia are prominent. A must try!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This reminds me summer, sea, being happy, zeki bikinis, hawaiian tropic lotion, feeling sexy and beautiful. It makes me happy when I smell.

Popular Fragrances