October 25, 2014 | 1820 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It does exactly what a lip balm is supposed to do, moisturize. I don't see how you could go wrong unless you don't like a waxy feel. Perfect for putting on thick overnight as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Lschk

I love the fact that this is a natural product. It moirturises your lips very well and does not seem artificial like ost peppermint lip balms. It keeps your lips looking soft and after applying it your lips smeel vry minty and a slight mint tingle can be felt on your lips.

Once a girl nesxt to me applied it and i could smell the peppermint on her lips. It smells very nice and keeps your breath fresh also.

I would say it is mate although does give the slightest shine to the lips.

A must have lip balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by shoppinggirl101

I've been using this product for about 12 years now and it still an HG of mine. I LOVE this lip balm. The minty smell and tingle are so good and I haven't found any other lip balm like this. Very moisturizing and makes my lips soft, smooth, and supple. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by NiccosMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not good stuff Bert's Bees!!! I have really dry lips and I've tried just about everything you can imagine. This and EOS, to me, are rip offs. I think people only buy it because of the name. This stuff literally tastes NASTY and leaves my lips feeling greasy and not moisturized! I can put on coat after coat, and my lips will still chap, peel and crack. TWO THUMBS DOWN for sure!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I like this product, but it's not the product I rely on or would go out of my way to find. I honestly think it's hyped because it's Burt's Bees. I don't by any means intend to imply this is no good; it's just not something I'm wild for. First of all, I think it's a little pricey to be a drugstore lip product. I think $3 & some change is a little too much for an average lip balm. I love that Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is a natural product, containing ingredients like peppermint oil, rosemary, coconut oil, etc., but because of the fact that it's (obviously) beeswax based, it's really waxy feeling on & that's a pet peeve of mine. My lips literally look waxy if I apply more than a coat or two. It's great to wear if you live someplace dry & during the winter. I personally wear it overnight to soften & moisturize my lips while I sleep. I'd buy it again, but I recommend buying the 4-pack because then you'll get 4 separate products for $10 as opposed to paying $3-4 for each.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Simonieeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE this lip balm ! So far this is the best lip balm recently that I have ever used. Love the cooling and soothing effect of the peppermint on my lips, and it smells like mint chocolate , yummy ! :D Besides, it didn't feel overly greasy on my lips like most lip treatments do, it keeps my lips feeling moisture and soft lasting hours at the same time. Definitely will repurchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by sophu

I love this lip balm so much! This is one of my favorites. I love the nice peppermint tingle i get on my lips and the lip balm sure does its job! I love this lip balm alot and it helps my lips survive the winter with those wintery chapped lips because in the winter... everyone gets that annoying burn on their lips 24/7 but the peppermint will KILL that burn and leave a soothing feeling. I like EOS lip balm to but this peppermint lip balm is better then the sweet mint flavored eos because the mint is stronger.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this works...it's minty and refreshing and does moisturise. buttttttt....you feel like you have to reapply all the time because it's so annoyingly dry and waxy. it's not oily enough, it's too matte to feel like you have enough on. it's a good formula if you want something non shiny, i use it under matte lipsticks (which i use most days). i find the lipbalm does work well, it's just misleadingly dry feeling on the lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2014 7:18:00 AM More reviews by lipstickwoo

I don't care how much rave it got, because it is definitely dry for me. I don't normally have chaped lips when I put average drugstore lip balm on,but this one really disappoints me in winter times.It provides way too thin layer in chill days no matter how eager I try to rub it onto my lips, let alone adequate moisture. It is alright in warmer days though(PROBABLY ANY LIP BALM WORKS JUST FINE IN WARMER DAYS sis). No way will I ever buy this crap again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by yunibaek

I really don't understand the hype this product receives. For me, it's an average lip balm that's slightly pricier than the other equally effective ones you can find right next to at a store.