Desert Essence Dessert Essence Blemish Touch Stick

4.2

Not tested on animals

Witch Hazel Extract, Alcohol Denat., Eco-Harvest Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomile Flower Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Lavender Oil, Thyme Oil, Birch Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Petitgrain) Leaf Oil. 6/30/09

on 10/22/2009 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This was pretty pricey - almost $14 at my local drugstore/grocery store. But so worth it! I have very dry skin and I find when I use acne spot treatments it dries them out TOO much and makes me flaky and unattractive when you put make up on, haha. This product is ALL natural which is amazing and doesn't dry out your skin! I've been into all natural products lately because I don't like the thought of harsh chemicals wrecking or irritating my skin - and this does the job! It has a very strong scent, but I LOVE it. It's kind of like an Aromatherapy like smell. And it burns when you put it on a blemish...but in a good way. It works so good! I apply it several times a day if I have any blemishes, before during and after make up - never dries me out and is the most natural calming effective way to rid of stubborn pimples!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have oily skin with moderate acne. I really like de products. This, however, did not work for me. I put it on blemishes, yet nothing would happen. Perhaps a reduction in redness, maybe. No shrinkage, no reduction in size nothing. I would not buy this again unfortunately. It just did not do anything for my blemishes. If you have sensitive skin, beware. This can burn skin.

on 9/10/2009 9:33:00 PM

This was the first tea tree oil product I've used.... I wanted to love it but it was just ok. I did not notice any imporovement or worsening in my blemishes overnight on the several occasions that I tested this out. My skin may not respond as well to TTO as others. It was worth the $5 something to try but not to rebuy. UPDATE- found this in the draw and tried it again on some stubborn chin breakouts...did a nice job drying them out..might give this another go

on 9/6/2009 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

this stuff doesn't do a damn thing..not a freaking single thing to my acnes. I used it for couple days..but the acnes were still there..getting angrier than ever and pissing me off..what a waste of money!

on 9/4/2009 5:53:00 PM

Omg! I got this at longs drugs and it amazing!!!:) I use on my blemish before makeup and it went away! It save me from looking ugly I love this product!!!would buy again!:)

on 8/21/2009 3:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Wow. HG product for blemishes. I've used salicylic (sp?) acid and benzol (sp?) peroxide spot treatments, and this has worked better than those by far. It's great at drying out the blemish and reducing inflammation. The perfect spot treatment. (If you have a broken out area, I'd go w/BP first to heal it. This is best for spots, I think.) Whiteheads don't even need to come to a head when I use this; they heal super fast. There hasn't been one it hasn't worked on. Yes, the rollerball isn't sanitary, but I just roll some of it on my CLEAN fingertip and apply. You can also use a q-tip, but I found when I tried that it seemed to waste more product. Got this at Fred Myer, but it's cheaper at Whole Foods. HIGHLY recommended. Wish I would have known about it sooner; probly wouldn't of had so many acne scars :/

on 6/18/2009 12:06:00 AM

This really helps mild my blemishes overnight. The rollerball may not be the most sanitary application method by it sure is handy. Works great on bug bites, too.

on 6/16/2009 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is such a great product, it works very well at keeping blemishes at bay, it smells good and it does not dry out my skin. I just wish it was cheaper because it runs out so quickly at over $5 a pop, it can get to be a very pricey habit. Still I have not found another blemish treatment that works so well without causing dryness or flakiness.

on 3/28/2009 1:26:00 PM

This product is great if really want to get rid f a pimple. Even though it takes time it is effective. You have to apply this product often! The packaging says you should apply it 5 times a day, which can be kind of difficult if you're in a public place (i.e. school, work). Over a weekend I cleared up a zit that had gotten REALLY big and was in an obvious spot on my face. It completely dried out the zit and it scabbed and came off after I exfoliated.

on 1/29/2009 8:29:00 AM

A great blemish treatment stick. It worked well to clear up a cystic breakout I had in a matter of days. The smell is not bad and I like that this product is not drying. My one complaint is that if you hold the stick at a certain angle too much product drips out. I have started using it every night on my chin to see if it stops the monthly hormonal breakout I usually get on my chin. UPDATE- nothing great about this after all.

Popular Treatments (Face)