January 31, 2015 | 2082 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree line

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by kokosboll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just started using this shampo and conditioner about 2 weeks ago by recommendation from my hairdresser. My scalp has been acting wierd latley, lots of flaky dryness and maybe dandruff and she said this would help.
So far I can see a difference. Definitly less flakiness, and my hair looks healthier over all.

My hairdresser gave me a lesson on how to use the products, and she told me to use just very small amount of shampo (about a nickel) and even less conditioner (like a pea), also to shampo twice and really massage it into the scalp. Anyone get the same advice?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I was a little girl, I use to use a peppermint shampoo for my oily hair. I cannot find it anymore, but the Tea Tree from Paul Mitchell seemed like a close bet. My hair is less oily then when I was younger, but I like to get two days out of a hair wash. I was hoping this would keep my hair clean longer. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to help with it at all. It cleanses my hair, but I feel like my hair stays cleaner the next day when I use Frederic Fekkai's Glossing shampoo. My favorite thing about it is the invigorating mint smell. In conclusion, I like it for a regular shampoo, but it does not give spectacular results. I would repurchase it every once in awhile because I love the minty scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by kittybearchiyo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used the shampoo and conditioner when I was at my boyfriend's house last week. I like it, but it's a little too strong for me.

The scent is great, but a little overpowering in the shower. I prefer products to be mroe lightly scented. Same experience with the tingling-it was nice, but too much for me.

I was slightly disappointed by the way my hair felt too. It was soft, shiny, but a little greasy and weighed down.

But it's perfect for my boyfriend. His hair isn't as oily as mine though, so I guess that's why it works so well for him. His scalp can be very dry and itchy too, and this made a big difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by catlover22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love this shampoo! It has a nice minty scent that really wakes you up in the morning =)

Kinda pricey, but every now and then there's a special =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by lisabradyham

My friend left some of this shampoo after she came for a visit, and it's pretty good. The smell is overpowering in the shower (I hyper fragrance sensitive), but one of the few shampoos that the smell actually lasts in my hair after a blow out...one thing I can't stand about shampoos today is the fragrance won't last! I didn't need a lot of product for it to lather up my hair and my scalp wasn't greased out the next day...a big plus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by chelsia

Really amazed at this stuff. I only used the shampoo & had greattt results. I have an oily scalp & tend to get build up near the hairline (not sure why lmao) but anyways used this & was totally shocked at how healthy my hair looked the day after. 3 days after my hair (which is really oily) looked healthy still; just like i showered the night before. I hope this isn't a work for awhile then stops so I'm going to use this once in awhile. Only thing I would say for cons is the price though I get it free (mom's a beautician) but for a small bottle 300ML is like 17$ Canadian.. a little too pricey but I believe it's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by princessgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have tried the shampoo and the conditioner. I have to say the shampoo works really great , it smells really fresh and you feel that your hair is super clean too. I have an oily scalp and this shampoo just wash it all away !

About the conditioner, I hate this one. The smell is really nice like the shampoo but it just does not detangle at all. It ends more dry than before and I really CAN'T comb my hair because of the dryness ! I also tried this with another shampoo but it's just the same: leaving my hair too dry. I gave it to my boyfriend because he has shorter hair, it worked for him.

I'm using the shampoo with PM's The Rinse conditioner and it really is a great combo !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by devabrooks

I have the shampoo in this line and i love it! I helps your scalp's condition and it smells amazing. I havent tried the conditioner yet

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by poopinshmicken

I bought the shampoo and conditioner. I have thin, oil-proned, color-treated hair.
PROS:
- Smells AMAZING
- Makes my scalp tingle
- A little goes a long way
CONS
- I was told it would help with the oilness of my hair. No effect
- Too expensive. More bang for your buck if you get redken.
- Conditioner does Not condition. Leaves a film. Need to use way too much product.

I hate it but my boyfriend loves it. To each their own.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

This has harsh cleansers so I only use it every few weeks to get rid of product build-up, but when I do use it, it's a refreshing, tingly treat. My boyfriend loves this shampoo.