Paul Mitchell Tea Tree line

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Oleamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint), Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil (Tea Tree), Linoleamide DEA, Cocamide DEA, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone, Hedychium Coronarium Extract (White Ginger), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41/3 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lawsonia Inermis Extract (Henna), Simmondsia Chinensis Extract (Jojoba), Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifola Oil (Lavendar), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium 7, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 1/5/2011 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of my most favorite shampoos in the world! I loved it since the first time I used it! This product makes you feel refreshed and smells minty and clean. The tingly sensation on your scalp feels soothing and the minty smell floats around you. I <3 this!~

on 1/3/2011 4:37:00 AM

I just started using this shampo and conditioner about 2 weeks ago by recommendation from my hairdresser. My scalp has been acting wierd latley, lots of flaky dryness and maybe dandruff and she said this would help.
So far I can see a difference. Definitly less flakiness, and my hair looks healthier over all.

My hairdresser gave me a lesson on how to use the products, and she told me to use just very small amount of shampo (about a nickel) and even less conditioner (like a pea), also to shampo twice and really massage it into the scalp. Anyone get the same advice?

on 1/2/2011 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I was a little girl, I use to use a peppermint shampoo for my oily hair. I cannot find it anymore, but the Tea Tree from Paul Mitchell seemed like a close bet. My hair is less oily then when I was younger, but I like to get two days out of a hair wash. I was hoping this would keep my hair clean longer. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to help with it at all. It cleanses my hair, but I feel like my hair stays cleaner the next day when I use Frederic Fekkai's Glossing shampoo. My favorite thing about it is the invigorating mint smell. In conclusion, I like it for a regular shampoo, but it does not give spectacular results. I would repurchase it every once in awhile because I love the minty scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I used the shampoo and conditioner when I was at my boyfriend's house last week. I like it, but it's a little too strong for me.

The scent is great, but a little overpowering in the shower. I prefer products to be mroe lightly scented. Same experience with the tingling-it was nice, but too much for me.

I was slightly disappointed by the way my hair felt too. It was soft, shiny, but a little greasy and weighed down.

But it's perfect for my boyfriend. His hair isn't as oily as mine though, so I guess that's why it works so well for him. His scalp can be very dry and itchy too, and this made a big difference.

on 9/25/2010 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I love this shampoo! It has a nice minty scent that really wakes you up in the morning =)

Kinda pricey, but every now and then there's a special =)

on 8/20/2010 12:53:00 PM

My friend left some of this shampoo after she came for a visit, and it's pretty good. The smell is overpowering in the shower (I hyper fragrance sensitive), but one of the few shampoos that the smell actually lasts in my hair after a blow out...one thing I can't stand about shampoos today is the fragrance won't last! I didn't need a lot of product for it to lather up my hair and my scalp wasn't greased out the next day...a big plus.

on 8/18/2010 12:36:00 PM

Really amazed at this stuff. I only used the shampoo & had greattt results. I have an oily scalp & tend to get build up near the hairline (not sure why lmao) but anyways used this & was totally shocked at how healthy my hair looked the day after. 3 days after my hair (which is really oily) looked healthy still; just like i showered the night before. I hope this isn't a work for awhile then stops so I'm going to use this once in awhile. Only thing I would say for cons is the price though I get it free (mom's a beautician) but for a small bottle 300ML is like 17$ Canadian.. a little too pricey but I believe it's worth every penny.

on 8/10/2010 7:58:00 PM

I have tried the shampoo and the conditioner. I have to say the shampoo works really great , it smells really fresh and you feel that your hair is super clean too. I have an oily scalp and this shampoo just wash it all away !

About the conditioner, I hate this one. The smell is really nice like the shampoo but it just does not detangle at all. It ends more dry than before and I really CAN'T comb my hair because of the dryness ! I also tried this with another shampoo but it's just the same: leaving my hair too dry. I gave it to my boyfriend because he has shorter hair, it worked for him.

I'm using the shampoo with PM's The Rinse conditioner and it really is a great combo !

on 7/12/2010 11:55:00 PM

I have the shampoo in this line and i love it! I helps your scalp's condition and it smells amazing. I havent tried the conditioner yet

I bought the shampoo and conditioner. I have thin, oil-proned, color-treated hair.
PROS:
- Smells AMAZING
- Makes my scalp tingle
- A little goes a long way
CONS
- I was told it would help with the oilness of my hair. No effect
- Too expensive. More bang for your buck if you get redken.
- Conditioner does Not condition. Leaves a film. Need to use way too much product.

I hate it but my boyfriend loves it. To each their own.

Popular Shampoos