April 23, 2014 | 1730 users online

Scrubs - Fresh - Sugar Face Polish with Strawberries

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by jendyb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The after effects of this face polish are amazing! My skin is smooth and soft. Unsure if it does anything for my blackheads, though. But, like I said, my skin is definitely smoother after I use this mask. The scrub itself smells great. I tend to use too much of the product when I scoop it out of the jar-- a lot goes a long way. Love that it's packaged in glass.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by vanillachica

You know that glowy, smooth, model-like complexion you get after exfoliating? Well, this does that for me and lasts for days. I apply a generous amount to my face, leave on for 10mins, then add a bit of water and scrub in little circular motions on my face. It's moisturizing, so great for dry-skinned girls but also manages to clear out my pores nicely, which I love because I have combo skin with clogged pores on my nose. My skin looks really pretty, bright, and smooth when I use this. Smells good, too. Problem is, I use it 2-3x per week so the jar doesn't last too long (a month, on average) which stinks because it's $$$, as most Fresh products are. But I love it anyway!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by bunkerkitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love LOVE the scent, but it seemed to make my sensitive skin very irritated.
For those with less sensitive skin, this would be a great scrub! I love that it seems to melt into the skin.
Not as physically harsh as some other scrubs, but has something in it that caused my skin to freak right out.

It's such a shame because the smell is amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2009 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Nikki166

I got this product as a gift and was really excited to try it. I love the smell but personally think the scrub is too harsh for my acne prone skin. It makes my skin all red after use but does leave a moisturizing feeling after I use it but I think it is probably better as a body exfoliator. I still love my Marie Louise exfoliating gel from Japan which is super gentle but removes all my dead skin cells without drying up my skin. It was great that I didn't have to pay for this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 5:02:00 AM More reviews by haillo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

By far the best product I have ever used! It smells yummy but more importantly the effect it has on my skin is unbelievable. I use this product twice a week while I'm relaxing in the tub. I apply to a wet clean face, as directed, and sometimes leave on for up to 30 min. This scrub/mask is the best of both worlds because it not only exfoliates but it moisturizes too! My skin has never been happier with any other skin care treatment. The price point is high but well worth it... love it, love it, love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by merryjane81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my third month using this product twice a week and it has worked well for me. I use a pea size amount at night on a dry face. I rub it all over my face then I wet my fingers and rub my face again. Then I leave it on my face for 5-10 min., as suggested on the jar then wash my face with warm water. This leaves my skin super soft and feeling hydrated.
I did not give five lippies because I think at times, this may have caused me to break out --one or two pimples, although I'm not entirely sure that this scrub was the cause.
It's kinda pricey -- $55 for 4.2 oz, but it's worth it because you only need to use a pea size amount. As mentioned, this is my third month using it, two times a week, and I barely made a dent.
If you have super sensitive skin, you might want to apply it on wet face rather than on dry face like me. I have a somewhat sensitive skin, but it does not irritate my face to apply on dry face.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by dkoc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After reading the reviews here, I decided to give Sugar Face Polish a try. I'm glad I did. It works well without being harsh. My face instantly feels so much smoother and has a wonderful healthy glow that lasts for a few days. As everyone else noted, it smells great, too.

I keep it in the shower and use it every other day or every third day. My only negative comment is the packaging. Since I keep it in shower and since I'm a *huge* klutz, I would prefer it to be in a plastic container instead of a glass jar. But, that's just me. The product works well and I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by cinderellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is the BEST scrub i've ever used. it's perfect in every way. the smell is delicious, the texture is perfect, and the "residue" is extremely moisturizing--but doesn't clog my pores! i use this about once a week, and have been doing so for the past 2 months, and i still have more than half of the jar left. it is expensive, but it's worth it because the results are amazing and the product lasts for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by nicosmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Is it possible to be in love with a face scrub? YES! This is satisfying on so many levels- smell, texture and results- just try it-

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by msapali

OMG I LOVEEEEE this stuff!!!!! I'm not one for spending $$$ but I'm so glad I took a chance on this one. I have to admit at first I was a little put off on the scent. It DOESN'T smell like strawberries whatsoever! It should be called Lemon Sugar FAace Polish b/c that's exactly what it smells like. I'm not much of a lemon scent fan, but let me tell you, this scent really grows on you. I almost want to eat it. It truly moisturizes your skin to the point that you practically don't need moisturizer afterwards. This really leaves your skin so soft. My hubby would kill me if he knew I spent $55 for it lol, but honey this is something I'm going to buy over and over and over. I look forward to putting this on.
Probably the ONLY thing I would change about this would be the packaging for sanitary reasons. They should make some type of tube-like packaging. But this won't stop me from buying again.I just love the way this makes my skin feel. Did I mention I LOVE this?????