November 22, 2014 | 1419 users online

Treatments (Face) - Artistry - Skin refinishing lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2007 11:31:00 AM More reviews by naja78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Owwhhhh I so LOVE this product.... It gives natural glow and makes my skin smooth... I always mix it with my Artistry sheer foundation for that extra glow... Its just brighten up my face...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2006 7:03:00 AM More reviews by starskye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I attended an artisty makeup thing over the weekend and I was asked to wash my face with the delicate set b/c it was all my brother's gf had. Being that my skin is oily and my makeup was on for several hours already, washing it with the set left my skin feeling oily. Yuck. B/c of my skin type, I know their clarifying skincare would have been better suited for me. Besides that, the awesome thing was that I put on the Skin Refinishing Lotion after I washed my face and my skin felt really smooth afterwards. I was happy about that. I'm just wondering if you could compare it to the English Ideas Primer and the Smashbox Primer because I still have that stuff left. When I'm out of those, I'll definitely purchase the Refinishing Lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2006 2:23:00 PM More reviews by scubasue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was given this product in a gift basket, and was very pleased with the results it produced. It improved the clarity and texture of my skin, and dries to a smooth, velvet finish that accepts and enhances foundation. I was frustrated with my oil-free foundation before I started using this, because I couldn't achieve a smooth application. This lotion provides a smooth surface, and I have granted it a "must have" rating in my skin routine!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2006 10:58:00 PM More reviews by dtj89

This product helps even out my skin tone and leaves my skin feeling smooth. I use it daily a part of my skin care routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2006 1:00:00 AM More reviews by seowhuei

I just love this product.It keeps my skin smooth,matte and silky smooth.It doesn't irritate nor cause me redness.It helps soothe some of the breakout.My skin becomes clearer since using it every day.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2005 10:14:00 AM More reviews by nodweeb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not only does this product make my skin glow, it also has cleared up those pesky pimples that appear one or two at a time that I always seemed to have. I guess the exfoliation properties of this product really help clear away that dead skin that can clog your pores.
You could not pry this product from my cold dead hands!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2005 5:56:00 AM More reviews by goodthings

I love this product. My face feels great after putting it on, and it works. When I apply this product, it leaves my skin very soft and smooth. It dries to a matte finish, but doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. It claims to make skin smoother with use. After using it for almost six months, I've definitely noticed that my skin became smoother. Since I started using this product, I've also gotten more compliments on how good my skin is. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2004 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Supa

One of my favorites from Artistry skin care. I use this twice a day- once in the morning under my makeup and once at night. It's great because it makes your skin super soft without the harsh scent or greasy feeling. It's wonderful to put on before foundation for that perfect makeup.
UPDATE: This is my HG. I've been searching for over a year now... but I still haven't found a replacement. This product is so wonderful, I wish it wasn't so expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2004 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's like velvet on your skin,a daily exfoliator uses sugar derivatives,algae and oat proteins not acid,i used this as a primer and my skin feel so smooth and so soft much better than velvet coat from DHC because it's also help the skin texture,firmness,fine lines and safe for sensitive skin