September 18, 2014 | 1898 users online

Cleansers - MAC - Cleanse Off Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by jesssicupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through countless bottles of this product. ABSOLUTELY ASTONISHING. I use this oil completely dry: I take about a pump and a half into my hands, rub, and then apply all over my face, massaging my eyes and skin to fully remove the makeup. Once I have black panda eyes, I rinse my entire face; the oil becomes this luxorious milky texture and rinses completely clean without leaving any oily residue or speck of makeup on my face. It's also incredibly effective at removing water-proof and long-wearing makeup: I never have to second guess purchasing water-proof mascara when considering difficulty with removal.

I notice that if I apply with even slightly damp skin or hands, the effectiveness is lessened so I would recommend using this product on 100% dry skin. $28 may seem like a lot to spend on a makeup remover, but it's a one-stop-shop that will last for months on end. I can ration a bottle out for an average of about 2-3 months WITH daily use.

I cannot think of any cons associated with product. I will continue to repurchase forever and ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by JayFab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Only tried it once and there was still a little makeup in my pores between eyebrows. But very good so far!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just got my very first bottle of this oil, and I already LOVE it! I bought the travel size just to see if I like it. It feels really luxurious, and it really does remove every last trace of makeup. I follow this with MAC Green Gel cleanser, and they are a nice combo. Pretty pricey, but it's MAC quality, and I will continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by spaceykatie

I have dry, adult/hormonal acne prone skin, but my skin loves this stuff! I bought this originally intending to only use it to remove eye makeup (I am always wary of using new products on my skin, almost everything I try that deviates from my super gentle cleansing routine causes massive breakouts) but I wound up using this on my whole face to great effect. It does not break me out (so rare), allows me to remove eye makeup without any tugging or pulling at the skin, and takes off every ounce of makeup without leaving any film or residue. I do follow up with my normal cleanser, just in case, but I'm honestly not sure I even really need it.

This is the best makeup remover I have ever used! I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by angelbaby111

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this cleanser. Removes every trace of makeup and leaves my skin soft. I don't feel the need to use an additional cleanser after using this. In fact, I had very annoying sebascous filaments on my nose and using an oil cleanser with my Clarisonic worked miracles to loosen the sebum and clear them up about 70%.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by BlondeInDelhi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Does not remove my non-waterproof mascara. Otherwise it leaves my skin feeling quite nice and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Nadia5

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my 6th bottle of this. It is the best product to remove any type of make-up especially waterproof mascara. Lasts for a long time and truly works better then any other I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by NeatoBandito

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

MAC Cleanse Off Oil is the only thing that takes off my ColorStay foundation. Not only that, it takes off all of my eye makeup if I'm too lazy to use a special eye mu remover. COO doesn't break me out, and doesn't leave me oily. I should note that after I use the COO, I rinse with a little bit of my regular cleanser. One thing to note is that COO isn't great to travel with, though it does come in a travel size.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by soonbslim

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product, but I find it very drying. I definitely have to follow-up with a hydrating cleanser and a moisturizer - my skin is on the dry side. It removes everything,easily,and rinses clean,so I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Nunu1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really good. My makeup comes right off...!! Even my eyeliner just smudges off... Couple of seconds and your face is cleaned off all makeup. Bit please use your cleanser afterwards. Cause this is not a cleanser just a makeup remover!!! It leaves my skin soft and makeup less. Definitely worth a try. I can't live without it!!! HG Product for sure!!!