September 30, 2014 | 1842 users online

Blush - Kevyn Aucoin - The Creamy Moist Glow in Tansoleil (Apricot)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 11:07:00 PM More reviews by annez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It's the prettiest baby peach cream blush eva!!! And the name of the product says everything: creamy moist glow, true dat! :) Transoleil is a baby peach with a slight pink undertone, pastel coral maybe? The texture is similar to Stila CC but way easier to spread. Highly pigmented. I wonder why this is not marketed as a multiple product like Stila CC and Nars Multiples, since it also makes the cutest soft peachy lipcolor!!! Non drying too. Cant R-A-V-E enough about this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 1:02:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, I want the others now! It's a beautiful coral shade with just the tiniest bit of shimmer. It blends easily and doesn't wear off. This is especially important for me because I have oily skin. I'll definitely be buying more!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Marlena_M

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In general I love this blush. The color is a fantastic peach... nothing pink about it. The staying power is awesome (I'm super oily and this blush doesn't budge all day!). But... it's ridiculously expensive and the pot is SO SMALL it's hard to fit the flat of your finger in to swipe some product. For those two reasons I took off a lippie.