The Body Shop Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Carbomer, Algae Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I got this product for pretty cheap. I would use it to remove face makeup as well, however It really burned my eyes. Also it does not to a very good job in removing eye makeup, especially if you use waterproof. Probably would not buy again

on 11/16/2012 7:56:00 AM

oh my god this burns! this burns soooo much and doesn't remove makeup!!!!WTF??!!

on 10/9/2012 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Lucky for me I had a previous roommate who worked at TBS and he would bring home the best products for me to to try, but sometimes he would give me so much stuff that I would just put it in my bathroom cabinet and forget about it...I dont regularly use makeup remover; I normally just use face wash to take off my makeup but thanks to some really Really waterproof eyeliners I've been using I found myself reaching into my cabinet for this and discovered how much I really like it. I just put a little squeeze of this onto a cotton pad and wipe the makeup off my eyes. It doesn't burn, sting or leave any residue. It makes my eyes feel really soft and I really like that it's liquid based (not like lotion) since it doesn't leave any trace of product on my eyes...I'll even use this after I wash my face if I have some residual eyeliner raccoon eye action going on that I need to get rid of. When I run out of this (which will be in a long time since the bottles big) I'm not too sure if ill repurchase since I want to try making my own makeup remover out of jojoba oil, olive oil and vitamin E.

on 6/10/2012 9:51:00 PM

this isn't the best eye makeup remover on the market, in my opinion, but it works for me on the majority of my eye makeup. it's affordable and accessible and non-irritating.

on 6/10/2012 2:35:00 AM

I'm surprise so many people hate this product, I absolutly love it.
I'm a make up artist and this removes fake blood, airbrush mu, aquacolors...; of course it will remove conventional m.u.

on 6/5/2012 5:09:00 PM

Very bad product, doesnt remove make up ( I even buyed the waterproof version..) had to scratch my eyes for like 4-5 times and still got some mascara under my eyelashes the next morning. But the worst thing is my allergy to the product.
I dont thing its allergy tested and yet I was told its for sensitive skin. My skin inst even that sensitive... , so for someone with a sensitive skin should stay away from it
If you want a real make up remover then try the femous Bioderm ! best thing ever

on 5/11/2012 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Got this as a part of a gift - it works well for me, and even gently removes bits of my DUO flase-lash glue from my lids.

All in all, a lovely product but I'll stick to my coconut oil from the grocery store! :-)

on 4/27/2012 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I went from using Mary Kay oil free makeup remover to Arbonne (which is also great but gotta buy through a rep) to this product. I love that I can buy online and have it ship home, love that it comes from chamomile which is what my mother used on eye infections when I was a little girl and love that it doesn't feel oily or leave much residue as the other two mentioned above. It's a great size bottle that will last me approx 5 months and I purchased the travel size just so I could have the mini by my vanity and fill up with the large one which i keep in the bathroom closet. I like that it travels better than the Arbonne one which spilled all over and didn't have a travel size. I like that one can find deals and get it for less ;-)
Overall my go to eye makeup remover, it even works on liquid eyeliner, crazy shadow colors, avocado oil mascara (tough like waterproof mascara).

on 2/15/2012 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i didnt like this product because of one reason and one reason only: it doesnt remove make up very well. i bought this on a whim, along with some other products that they sell for $10 for 3 products, and after i clean my eyes with this, the eyeliner would just stay on and refuse to come off. i stick to extra virgin olive oil now, so much more efficient and way cheaper

UPDATE: i use this with black eyeshadows as an activator now, it works awesomely, and it kinda makes my eyeshadows water resistant. careful to not put it directly on the pan tho, itll ruin the eyeshadow, however i will not change the rating because it doesn't do wat it's suppose to: remove make up

on 1/30/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favorite eye makeup remover and I have been using it for a little over one year. I picked it up on a whim last winter when I say they were having a buy 1 get 1 free special on some products, including this make-up remover. I have used high-end eye makeup removers (Dior, Chanel, YSL) and drugstore (Almay, Neutrogena) and have been left unsatisfied by all!

This is the perfect median. Pricepoint is perfect- not overpriced, and not too cheap like drugstore quality. Effectiveness and quality is GREAT...I love doing heavy, dark, smokey eyes when I go out, and this removes everything in 2-3 swipes. I take a cotton circle/square pad, soak it up with the remover, and hold it over my eye for a few seconds, gently pressing down. Everything slides right off with a few swipes. I have never had a problem or irritation with using this and would definitely repurchase again. They sell these in mini 2oz bottles as well, which I purchased and left at my boyfriend's house, gym bag etc so that I can always take off my eye makeup at night. Also, the 2 full sized bottles I purchased last year have lasted me over a full year, which makes it a great value! Hoping to catch these again on sale soon. :)