September 20, 2014 | 1600 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by mizzroyalbrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought it years ago but have never really took a liking onto it so I just left it on the shelf until I recently took it back out and used it. Well, I have to say it has changed so much. The smell doesn't offend me anymore and it lasts longer too, I go to work at 430pm and at 12am I can still smell it. And it's not very sweet either, more like a warm fuzzy kind of smell that reminds me of my mum. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by sgpayne1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall, it is a nice perfume. The scent is floral which ,admittedly, I am not usually a fan of. I bought it without sampling at the 19.99 bargain wall at Shoppers Drugmart. I liked Fantasy, so I decided to give this one a try. I used it for a couple days before I reviewed it to give it a fair try. This perfume has staying power, it lasted all day when I sprayed it and after 30 minutes or so the scent became lovely. I don't know if I would buy again, but I will put it in rotation until it is gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by xryuusei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is actually the only one of Britney's perfume I have repurchased. Originally purchased it for $20 at Shoppers, a year ago, this has a clean, spring scent, perfect for everyday wear. I just repurchased this large size bottle at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian) for $10/each (100ml) <-- MASSIVE steal!

Love this scent and it lasts a long time. Smells wonderful during the summer too!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Cute bottle, but that's about it. It's a really average perfume. I don't hate it, I don't love it, and I wouldn't go out of my way to wear it. It's just not my thing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Rain36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this perfume i can't say i love it. But i would buy it again. I think the musky vanilla sandlewood smell. When i wear this perfume i feel clean. The only two celebrity perfumes i would wear Brittany Spears Curious and Jessica Simpson Fancy love. These are my kind of scents. Though Curious doesn't smell alot during the day. Like i said i like it don't love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by fragrancelover2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This and hilary duff with love and sjp covet are the 3 first celeb fragrances I've ever smelled and I actually like curious a lot its soft n lightly sweet and I can smell the magnolia my fave part. It does last like any other fragrance but its lighter. Idk if they even sell the 3.3oz atomizers anymore they are all regular sprays now so if yours is yellow its ooooollllldddd! I don't see any reason to complain about a fragrance turning color if you want it fresh order from EA website and don't buy discount simple as that overall I like curious and will continue to purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by TMK6959

This is mediocre. On first spray, this is incredibly objectionable (think strong floral scented cleaning product) but dries down to a light, pleasant, inoffensive floral. It's nothing special. The bottle is beautiful. Lasting power is sub par. I wouldn't repurchase.

UPDATE: My bottle of this has gone rancid. The once clear liquid has gone yellow. It looks like a pretty bottle filled with urine. Now, the initial spray smells like bug spray mixed with industrial strength cleaner. Ironically, though, the dry down is better than before. I DEFINITELY won't repurchase, regardless of the nicer dry down. Who wants a bottle of pee sitting on their vanity amongst their pretty perfumes? Not I. I'm removing a lippy for it going rotten, and adding one back for the new dry down.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by rittybear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for Christmas 6 years ago and although I rarely use it, I love the smell and bottle design.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm surprised the reviews are so mixed. I for one, love this perfume. I hate the floral perfumes that are sooo floral it's old-grandma perfume & I hate the really musky ones that make you seem masculine & I hate the baby powder ones. It's just ugh. This is perfect though. It's like a mix of rain and a little garden. My boyfriend loves it also, I wear it a lot on dates or around the house when I want to feel pretty that day.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by tangomango

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is a certain stigma with celebrity perfumes, especially with those targeted towards a younger audience, that prompts people to turn away from them. This was a popular perfume back in the day, and consequently is instantly recognizable by many girls. Curious was the first perfume I bought ever, when I was in high school, and I have repurchased a larger size since then. The fragrance is not juvenile in any sense. It is very floral, and had it been released by a major designer house, it would be tagged as sophisticated and demure.Many of my friends have called it "surprisingly good", and many guys have repeatedly informed me that my perfume smelled really good when I was wearing this scent.

The scent's description is accurate. It's a light floral that dries down to be subtle, and I like the hints of magnolia and tuberose. Staying power is decent, and even if it fades down, you can still kind of notice it. I usually use 2 sprays total each time, but it is not overwhelming to use more sprays as the perfume itself is not too strong.

Perfume reviews are subjective, but this is a good, inexpensive fragrance, and an enjoyable everyday scent. Definitely don't let the marketing deter you from trying it.