April 21, 2014 | 1361 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Flying Fox Shower Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by nickeebee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Moth balls. The end.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Kat_rocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

LOVE this. I love all things jasmine. It smells like real jasmine, not a fake manufactured jasmine. The smell of the honey is pretty strong as well. Its a rich, sultry smell that lasts on my skin. Its perfect for shaving, helps make the legs and other good parts smell wonderful. I recently started using this as shampoo, I have added to my other 'poos but I only recently started using it alone. And boy ! My hair is so soft and bouncy and of course smells amazing. My hair is naturally really frizzy and it doesn't do anything to help with that. But my hair is always soft and bouncy after using this stuff as shampoo. This is a staple in my bathroom, the smell comforts me and gives me a little oomph when I need it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yuck! Flying Fox is probably one of the nastiest smelling Lush products ever made. I am shocked at all of the wonderful reviews for this product. First of all it smells like a dirty litter box mixed with honey and jasmine, not something I would like to rub all over my body. The scent is just really dirty smelling. The texture of this soap is really runny, one of the most odd shower gels I have ever tried..not to mention the price is outrageous. A bottle of this is $27!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by LenaInJkt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've almost never been without a stock of Flying Fox since it first came out. I love it so much. I don't use it often, it's not really an everyday bath gel. But for days when I have cobwebs in my mind, or my body just took a beating, or when I am on vacation and relaxing, this is THE luxury to which I come back to again and again. It is jasmine through and through; the smell is quite strong and will last, which is why I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2011 9:17:00 AM More reviews by licoricepirate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

yuck. (this is the LUST soap/Godiva shampoo scent.. which i was briefly OBSESSED with! ..) i'm over it. choking, cloying granny scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have the small 100mL version that came with their Honey Farm gift set. I like jasmine scents, but this was a bit too strong and became a little nauseating. Luckily, the scent doesn't linger after showering so I didn't have to put up with the smell. It doesn't have the best lather in my opinion and wasn't drying on my skin. Formula is a little runny so spills out of hand alot quicker. If your not a fan of strong jasmine scents then you might find this a bit over-whelming.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaJD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

hahahahaha its actually funny that people like this smell. Im not being mean but I had to make my friend smell this after she saw the reaction me and my other friend had when smelling this. This is the most disgusting/repelling/atrotious smell i have EVER smellt along with my 2 other friends and my sister who smelt it. I cant even discribe it. If you would bath in pepper and tea tree oil and uhm maybe like swamp water. then you would love this. I have NO idea how people could shower in this. Thats just gross really...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by jezebeljunk

I love this shower gel so much. I bought it on the recommendation of Elle Fowler's youtube channel as well as Lollipop26's recommendations. This product is awesome for a variety of reasons. First off, it is a really quality shower gel that is cruelty free, predominantly natural ( there is sodium lauryl sulfate in it and it thus does suds excessively), hand made, and fairly sourced. Second, the scent is phenomenal. When I first smelled it in the bottle, I was hesitant. However, out of the bottle, on your sponge and with water, the scent is wonderful. However, you will only think the smell is wonderful if you like jasmine and if you like essential oils. If you like mainstream scents and products (think Bath & Body works or Herbal Essence), this probably is not for you. If you like naturally perfumed, heavily floral products, then Flying Fox is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by siyi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

amazing product! very good for dry skin, even no need body butter then.let my skins soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly100

to me, this is very similar to one of my favourite Lush shower gels: The olive branch because it is very sweet and smokey.
i only recently have been getting into the scent of Jasmine and i must say, i ADORE this. it a sweet, smokey, incensey honey jasmine and it keeps my skin (and bathroom) smelling of it for hours. i use this when i want to relax and cheer up and it really helps. i really love these kinds of products because to me, it's more than a nice flavour but is also aromatherapy.
this is becoming one of my favourite Lush products and i would definitely buy again!