September 18, 2014 | 1977 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Flying Fox Shower Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 7:26:00 AM More reviews by eleseisgreat

The smell seems to be quite polarizing but I love it! Gorgeous jasminey-honey type scent, leaves you feeling fantastic :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Cali22

Smells are personal and this one just wasnt for me. At all. It was very overwhelming in the shower and I didnt like it. It did make my skin soft and its more moisturizing than some of the other shower gels I've tried from lush.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by kes1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a free sample and I'm so glad I didn't pay to try this. The scent is horrible! I can't smell any of the jasmine it is supposed to smell of.
The scent lingers on your skin and bathroom. It lathers well but I found it very drying.
It is very expensive and comes in a pretty standard lush bottle that's almost impossible to get the last bit out of.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by yorkiemomma

Amazing, beautiful smell!! I think there's like 6 different types of honey in this! It creates a very rich lather and will smell up your entire bathroom! I'm a vegan, but I still use this because it's just that amazing:)

The only downside is that this is not one of Lush's natural products-there are some harmful petrochemicals :/ so that removes a star !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 5:17:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i love the smell of jasmine and honey so i am in love with this! it makes me so calm and relaxed when i use it. though i agree that it is a scent that is easily overpowering and nauseating after a while, but if you use it less frequently and are a fan of this scent, then there's no reason why you wouldn't like it. it also leaves my skin feeling clean and soft :) i think this would be a great one for winter

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by nickeebee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Moth balls. The end.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Kat_rocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

LOVE this. I love all things jasmine. It smells like real jasmine, not a fake manufactured jasmine. The smell of the honey is pretty strong as well. Its a rich, sultry smell that lasts on my skin. Its perfect for shaving, helps make the legs and other good parts smell wonderful. I recently started using this as shampoo, I have added to my other 'poos but I only recently started using it alone. And boy ! My hair is so soft and bouncy and of course smells amazing. My hair is naturally really frizzy and it doesn't do anything to help with that. But my hair is always soft and bouncy after using this stuff as shampoo. This is a staple in my bathroom, the smell comforts me and gives me a little oomph when I need it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yuck! Flying Fox is probably one of the nastiest smelling Lush products ever made. I am shocked at all of the wonderful reviews for this product. First of all it smells like a dirty litter box mixed with honey and jasmine, not something I would like to rub all over my body. The scent is just really dirty smelling. The texture of this soap is really runny, one of the most odd shower gels I have ever tried..not to mention the price is outrageous. A bottle of this is $27!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by LenaInJkt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've almost never been without a stock of Flying Fox since it first came out. I love it so much. I don't use it often, it's not really an everyday bath gel. But for days when I have cobwebs in my mind, or my body just took a beating, or when I am on vacation and relaxing, this is THE luxury to which I come back to again and again. It is jasmine through and through; the smell is quite strong and will last, which is why I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2011 9:17:00 AM More reviews by licoricepirate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

yuck. (this is the LUST soap/Godiva shampoo scent.. which i was briefly OBSESSED with! ..) i'm over it. choking, cloying granny scent.