The Body Shop Grape seed glossing serum

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Dimethiconol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Skin Conditioner), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Hair & Skin Conditioning Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient

on 12/6/2011 10:27:00 PM

LOVE the product. Have been using it for years and will continue to use.

on 11/3/2011 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

its an okk serum ive tryed wayyy better, joicos is good moroccanoil or PMsss is good too

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product. I had VERY dry and brittle hair due to an anti-hairloss treatment and this has totally transformed my hair. it's frizz free, shiny and soft. I would totally repurchase.

on 9/16/2011 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I've been wanting to try this product after reading reviews at MUA. I have dry wavy hair that gets tangled very easily, I was tempted to buy Kerastase Oleo Relax serum but I didn't want to spend so much money on one thing so I bought this. I quite like this, detangles very well and it gives me enough shine. I'm lazy so I don't always use conditioner, I just shampoo my hair and apply this after my hair is dry, it makes my hair feels light! It's not anywhere near HG but it's a good product with a decent price.

on 8/16/2011 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I was really interested in this because of all the positive reviews so I bought it right away and I AM IN LOVE. This is now my favorite of all my hair products! It also has jojoba oil which helps make your hair healthier too!

Just one use and my hair instantly became silky soft. I love it!
I only use one pump and apply it midway on my hair since I have long hair. I mostly focus on the ends of my hair too. Don't try to use a lot on the top of your hair.

TIP: Use only a small amount or else your hair will look greasy!

I wish it came in a bigger size but it only comes in one size. Nonetheless, I will purchase this product over and over again(:

on 5/19/2011 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a great hair serum! I initially bought this against frizzing. Occasionally I have a little frizz in the ends of my hair, so whenever I just comb my hair, put this serum in and let it rest for a while, I can see a huge difference after. My hair is softer, without the frizz and more shiny and "loose".

I also use this product to protect my hair from split ends. My hair is super sensitive for split ends and I get them about four weeks after I get a haircut, but this serum really helps! Right now I put it in my hair almost on a daily basis (about 3 pumps every day) and I have no split ends at all and I have cut it six weeks ago. So I am really glad with this product!

I also love the smell, really fresh and exactly like grapefruit!

on 4/6/2011 7:35:00 PM

This is a better glossing serum than Biosilk. I will definitely re buy it when I run out.

on 2/21/2011 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Love it!
I have long and dry hair. And we have very cold winter. So this is a must have product for me in order to have any hope at all surviving the long and cold winter...
Otherwise my hair tend to split, break etc.
The serum leaves my hair soft, silky and easy to handle.
Would buy again!

on 2/16/2011 11:30:00 PM

I was looking for a serum for my hair, as it usually felt very coarse, and I wanted hair that was silky and smooth to the touch. I bought this serum because of the good reviews and it has not disappointed me! This serum definitely made my hair very touchable, beautifully soft and silky-- even the boyfriend has commented on it ;) It's very light. I usually take one or two pump, rub it into my hands before combing it lightly into towel-dried hair with my fingers. A little goes a long way!

The only downside is that this serum does not protect against heat, so you have to use another product for that. (e.g. more gunk in your hait! boo!) :(

on 1/23/2011 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff! Makes my hair so shiny and soft.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products