November 27, 2014 | 1010 users online

Lip Treatments - Too Faced - Lip Injection

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 7:38:00 AM More reviews by tangerinna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've been using this on and off for over 5 years now and my opinion is the same, Great stuff! Let me start by saying that I don't have sensitive skin and my lips are average sized and nicely pigmented to begin with. When I use this, my lips tingle very much like my mouth does when chewing hot cinnamon gum. It doesn't burn or sting me, just tingles. After a minute or two my lips are definitely fuller and their color deepens to a darker rose color than usual. I have no complaints about this product except that I wish the effect lasted longer. I'm not one to constantly re-apply makeup all day, but I haven't heard of anything aside from actual injections (eek!) that last the whole day and night. I have, and will purchase again. Definitely not recommended for people with even the slightest case of sensitive skin, or who can't tolerate hot cinnamon or pepper.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Fruitmash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is extremely painful for me to use. The burning sensation is a severe one, and it itches my lips like nothing else. Granted, the results are the best I have ever gotten from a lip plumper, but there is only so much a gloss can do. Also, the tiny bottle was 12 which could have gone towards a product I could use. I would love to try another plumper, but now I'm too afraid of the pain to buy one. Regret buying this product with every ounce of my being.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Ntolliver213

Ok, so this definitely plumps the lips way more than any other lip plumper i have ever used...BUT its almost too much! So much so that it cause a red ring around my lips and my husband told me i looked weird. He noticed right away without me even asking. It does sting a little bit, but i expected that. I think if i use it more conservatively and try to stay away from the outter lips i may like the results better. I'm still a little bit undecided. It is pretty thick & sticky & i cant see being able to wear lipstick over top of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by DayDreamer223

This stings the lips SO badly. The kinda feeling you get when your foots asleep, only on the lips. I will NOT be purchasing this again. Ever.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2010 2:33:00 AM More reviews by gothspice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nasty and sticky. The most irritating lip plumper I've used, leaves the area around the lips swollen as well, no matter how carefully you put it on.
Waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by MissApril221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this gloss to be very painful and unbearable. I have thin lips so I am always trying different lip plumpers. This one has been the least pleasant. It seemed like the more I wore it, the worse of a reaction I got. With lips as thin as mine, its hard to keep the gloss in the lip line completely. It leaves me with a bright red ring around my mouth for hours (especially if you have been in colder temperatures) and the sting seemed to last as well. I did notice a slightly fuller lip but it was more sickly looking than anything. I even wiped it off after 2 minutes of enduring its painful effect. I prefer using Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish over this, its became my favorite lip plumper and the sting is just that of a slight sting, not lasting pain. I would not repurchase this product. Its definitely not worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by xomaddiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the result I get with this.
Yes, it does sting the lips but only a little nothing unbearable
I only wish it lasted longer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Jewlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product, like all lip plumpers, is a bit hit and miss. Whilst it only slightly plumps up my lips it does leave a gorgeous,glossy finish.

The packaging is pretty, although expensive for the amount of product you actually get.

I like the effect but would not repurchase.

Warning: This DOES sting and packs quite a punch, it also doesn't have the greastest taste ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by missygaga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was super shiny and glossy and stung my lips pretty good, causing a significant plump! The packaging was nice, but the tube got a bit sticky where the application screws on. This gloss is super vixen! Liked it a lot !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2010 8:36:00 AM More reviews by stina81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Awesome for the lip injection lover. Really puts the 'sting' in your lips and plumps. I have never had a lip injection with this much power! Wish it was cheaper but i've been able to find it on ebay for reasonable prices.