September 3, 2014 | 1078 users online

Eye Shadow - Stila - Puppy Eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 2:31:00 PM More reviews by sweetf

A nice everyday neutral brown e/s. Gives me a polished look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2003 7:33:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Aww, Puppy's just too cute. :) This isn't a terribly exciting shadow, but it's perfect for a neutral eye look, jazzed up with a bit of champagne shimmer. Puppy is a neutral medium matte brown- coffee with cream is a great description!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2003 3:15:00 AM More reviews by JuliaLee67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

A great neutral brown shade, not too light, not too dark, and how could you not love something called "Puppy"?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 4:22:00 PM More reviews by fletch50

A great neutral matte brown colour. This was the first Stila e/s I ever bought. I use this as a wash over my lids. I think the colour would be suitable for most skin tones and eye colours. This has become a staple shadow for me, and I will definitely purchase another when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2003 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A soft brown, perfect for neutral looks. Matte, and easy to blend. Might be too light for darker complexions, as a reviewer noted below.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2003 9:50:00 PM More reviews by kerrybu

I received this in a swap and was thrilled with it! I did swap it away eventually, but only because I have too much e/s!! This was a pretty light brown, like the color of coffee with to much cream in it, with slight, but not too much shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2002 12:35:00 AM More reviews by NYgirl

This is a matte medium brown shade that works well as a base color or it also looks nice alone because it just brightens up my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2002 5:29:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a matte tan brown. It's good for 'natural' days. I don't seem to reach for mine too often because it can wash me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2002 7:58:00 PM More reviews by ghostface

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect neutral brown shadow!It is not too light or too dark,I can wear this everyday and it is one of those colors where you can't even tell i am wearing eyeshadow but it just makes my eyes look better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2002 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Puppy is a wonderful, neutral to warm light brown (no shimmer). I often wear this as a lid color when I want a "natural" look, or if I'm going to wear a very vibrant lipcolor. As all Stila shadows are, it's well-pigmented and lasts all day. Besides, I just love the name - who wouldn't want Puppy?? :)