Stila Puppy Eyeshadow

4.5

on 5/16/2003 2:31:00 PM

A nice everyday neutral brown e/s. Gives me a polished look.

on 4/6/2003 7:33:00 AM

Aww, Puppy's just too cute. :) This isn't a terribly exciting shadow, but it's perfect for a neutral eye look, jazzed up with a bit of champagne shimmer. Puppy is a neutral medium matte brown- coffee with cream is a great description!

on 4/6/2003 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A great neutral brown shade, not too light, not too dark, and how could you not love something called "Puppy"?

on 1/21/2003 4:22:00 PM

A great neutral matte brown colour. This was the first Stila e/s I ever bought. I use this as a wash over my lids. I think the colour would be suitable for most skin tones and eye colours. This has become a staple shadow for me, and I will definitely purchase another when I run out.

on 1/16/2003 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

A soft brown, perfect for neutral looks. Matte, and easy to blend. Might be too light for darker complexions, as a reviewer noted below.

on 1/14/2003 9:50:00 PM

I received this in a swap and was thrilled with it! I did swap it away eventually, but only because I have too much e/s!! This was a pretty light brown, like the color of coffee with to much cream in it, with slight, but not too much shimmer.

on 12/16/2002 12:35:00 AM

This is a matte medium brown shade that works well as a base color or it also looks nice alone because it just brightens up my eyes.

on 10/28/2002 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a matte tan brown. It's good for 'natural' days. I don't seem to reach for mine too often because it can wash me out.

on 7/18/2002 7:58:00 PM

This is the perfect neutral brown shadow!It is not too light or too dark,I can wear this everyday and it is one of those colors where you can't even tell i am wearing eyeshadow but it just makes my eyes look better!

on 7/17/2002 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Puppy is a wonderful, neutral to warm light brown (no shimmer). I often wear this as a lid color when I want a "natural" look, or if I'm going to wear a very vibrant lipcolor. As all Stila shadows are, it's well-pigmented and lasts all day. Besides, I just love the name - who wouldn't want Puppy?? :)