November 28, 2014 | 1814 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Multi-Colored Corrector- GREEN

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2008 7:15:00 PM More reviews by stitchtupgothgrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this powder for years, and I still love it. It definately helps with my redness. I have a large red patch on my cheek, and I have a lot of pink in my skin. I am very sensitive and fair. I finish my makeup everyday with this, and I am always surprised at how much red it neutralizes. However, I use my own powder brush. I don't think I have ever bothered with the small brush that comes with it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2008 4:36:00 AM More reviews by aychan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not bad of a powder, but i find the coverage too sheer. possibly because the brush sucks. i still prefer their green cover stick over this :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2008 9:37:00 PM More reviews by mercymercyme

At an Ulta one day, during the reddest of my red Retin-A phase, I noticed how closely I resembled a tomato. I was thus shamed by their bright lights into buying this, and I am happy that it did. While I will echo other reviewers and say that the results do not last very long, I did find that it very perceptibly evened out my skin tone. Even at my reddest, I had to learn to use a light hand with this stuff; I would go into the office bathroom two hours after application and find that this product and my oily skin had conspired to leave a sickly, greenish-gray patina on my face. That was when I was a total novice to makeup brushes - I used a sponge to apply it. But I learned to love the brush, as cheap, small, and stiff-bristled as it is. It's convenient; eminently portable; I use it for other products as well, and thus I give this chunky compact a 5. Besides, who doesn't love an extra mirror in the purse? I won't complain about that.

As with all powders, it will accentuate flakiness, and for best results, let it settle. I did not usually use other makeup over this, and I can't remember what I thought about the results the few times that I did. Nor can I remember the last time that I actually used this corrector - a month ago? more? - because my face is no longer red from the retin-a. So I don't know if I'll purchase it again, due to lack of need. But I'd recommend anyone else purchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2008 6:26:00 PM More reviews by ToxicBailey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow- this powder really does help tone down redness! My face has been looking a little too red ever since I started using a new acne treatment all over my face.
So I decided to give this a try. Right after I apply it, I notice all the redness in my skin fade away - Big time. Just a couple swipes of my powder brush is enough to get the job done- any more than that will make my face look sickly green.
My only gripe is that I have to touch up occasionally during the day; the results don't last that long.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ellaguru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has been super helpful. You really can't use much at all- if you think you need more STOP. It works for everyday redness like I have on my cheeks, but will not help you for flushing or blushing- don't bother. I used to be so self conscious about that until I noticed how common it is, and how no one cares or notices. If you're getting really deep, full flushing, then you'll need something else. Don't try to layer it on, because if you put too much and are sweating/getting oily, you'll pass by the mirror and notice nasty green streaks, or someone will comment on the peculiar green bruising on your face "I thought you had dental work done" yeah right. Not very funny. If I use a light light touch then it's wonderful under my mineral foundation, if a bit sparkly.
I dislike the compact. The brush sucks and the lid breaks off everytime for me. The powder always breaks apart, and then the compact is useless to contain it so you can't carry it around. It's really pricy too- like $20 Canadian, and it doesn't last me more than a few months before it's gone or totally messy. I love Physician's Formula products, but their packaging is awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by omeleko

This powder works pretty well for covering up redness around my nose. I use it on those days when im having a good skin day, but for those days when im not, this powder doesn't quite do the trick. I use to love this powder till i found other products that do a better job of neutralizing redness, such as PX anywhere foundation. However, it's not bad for those of you who have slight redness so im giving it 3 lipies

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2008 12:37:00 AM More reviews by chowchowface

I bought this a few years ago on clearance, just to see if it really works. At that point, I had acne and general redness on my cheeks, chin, and forehead. Used with foundation and Physician's Formula color-correcting green concealer, it's almost perfection. It takes a short while to know exactly how much powder you can put on without turning pale green, but once you get it, you'd be amazed at how effective this product is. Unfortunately, both my first and second broke up while in my purse (which was thrown around a lot, needless to say) but the one I'm currently using is in great shape and has not yet cracked (I'm trying to be a bit more careful with it). :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by eenerkwak

i am nc25 and i really like this. I have super red cheeks ALL the time, and when it gets worse it looks like i've been drinking but i don't even turn that red when i drink!! so i use this on my cheeks and then put mineral foundation over it and looks a lot better :]
the amount you put on is buildable and blendable and really works. i really don't like the packaging though. like it's kinda easy for the palette to break. ok mine did but that was because i dropped it HAHA but whenever i open it it's easy for the lid to flip back along with the powder but underneath is a brush they give you. whatevs, i'll use this til i die yo :]

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by princess_angelica

I have oily skin and this stuff works alot better than those geen makeup primers!!!!!!! It don't leave my face oily and sticky like laneige & iope... doesn't break me out...&alot easier on the wallet too =)
Use a small amount all over your face and then more on red areas, avoid applying this immediately after moisturizing then u'll be fine
ALL my friends GO "WOW this really works" when they see me apply it... at night you will see one or two sparkles since it has a few shimmer patches in the product
ONLY USE THIS if the red tone looks really obvious or if u blush easily..
I sometimes go out with just this or layer my BE foundation over it...this is my HG for correcting redness!!!!!!! wish the compact was less bulky though

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Isane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was a little hesitant to buy this as it was a on the expensive side (almost 20$!) but I'm really glad I did. I've always had red patches next to my nose and this has been the most effective product to mask them! It lasts quite a long time. I've had the same one for almost 8 months and I've barely made a dent in it. So it definitely has been worth the money in my case
However be sure to only apply to the areas that are red because it will make the rest of your face green and ghostly looking! If you have very pale skin you may want to stay away from this product.