Shiseido The makeup Stick Foundation

Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Trioctanoin, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Ceresin, Sorbitan Sesquistearate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carnauba Wax, Candelilla Wax, Aluminium Distearate, Fragrance, Phytosteryl/Octyldocelyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

Bought this once several years ago but it sat in the drawer because the color match just wasn't right. Recently I pulled it out and tried it again, loved the texture, blendability and sheer/mod coverage, but the color still wasn't right. I am an NW20 and the old one was I20, which was just a bit too yellow. Love the Shiseido sun protection SPF42 makeup when I spend the day in the sun, so decided to try another color in the stick foundation. Matched to B20, which I felt was too pink in the tube, but voila! A match! Really looks great, I apply right after my moisturizer using a sponge, blend in quickly and my skin looks beautiful. I don't usually use it everywhere, just around the cheeks/nose/eye area because I often wear a mask at work. Several people have commented how beautiful my skin is lately, but it's the foundation. I apply with a sponge to keep the coverage a little bit sheerer. This foundation doesn't oxidize or change color on me ever. Today I went to an outdoor park and it was 105 degrees. I sweat like crazy, and while the makeup had worn off, it did so evenly, so there were no blotches and I still looked okay. It's expensive for what you get, but I don't use tons and worth it for a good color match. Definitely would buy again..
UPDATE: Knocked a lippie off cause I noticed that I started breaking out every time I wore it (and I am in my 50's so don't break out normally). I think it's still a great product, but my skin is changing..

I bought it last week and i do use it every day.
It gives u a nice satin matt finish.
I would say that it has medium coverage but u can build it to full coverage.
For reference, i am an NC 37- 40 in MAC and i use O60.
This color matches my skintone perfectly because it has strong yellow tone in it.I would say if you have dry skin this foundation is nothing for you

EDIT: I broke out like crazy. hate the spf in it. and it cloged the pores.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

apart from Chanel ML this foundation gives me the perfect colour match when I start to have tanned colour. O60 is amazingly melting into my skin, not lasting too long though but soo fantastic product that i can see it will become a staple easily :)))))

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

MELTS into skin. i love that it's so portable too. i'm terrible when it comes to building coverage with foundation but it's so easy with this stick.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This stick is good for normal/combo skin. For dry skin, it might emphasize flakiness, For oily skin, it would oil up ur face just in 1 hr n clogs pores so bad may cause by its thick, creamy texture. It covers my ance, red spots perfectly, n it glides easily n quickly. The package is also convenient to bring everywhere. But I have to say goodbye to it because of a lot of break outs every time I applied it :( although they claim "non comedogenic" on the package. Its not true always!!

Due to this item's price, I think it's the worst buy I have ever made! I got it because I wanted some medium coverage on my problem areas, but well, it can't be used for that because it accentuates my dry spots beyond belief!!! Besides that, if I don't buff it in completely, after an hour I can see it melting and gliding down my skin... Yuck! And I am not even that oily! So disappointing!
Edit: @ maithy - moisturizing isn't the problem, this foundation is. Other foundations eather helped me with dry flakes or emphasised them a little bit, but this was out of the ordinary.

Ive had one of these rolling around in my drawer for sooo long but never really got around to playing with it, and after seeing the reviews on here, id thought id give it a go!

Ive been getting a few dry flaky areas on my face and liquid+ powder can accentuate this, but this stick doesn't at all! as everyone says, its really creamy and really truly does melt into the skin.

it has a pretty decent coverage, not heavy, and looks great with a powder on top. today im wearing it with a light dusting of revlon's colour stay mineral finishing powder in suntan matte and its looking pretty good!

Im going to give up the liquid for a bit and see how this goes! I have it in I00 and im a mac NW25. The I00 is a tad light, but with a powder over it, makes a great colour!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an amazing foundation. The first stick foundation I have found and loved. It is complete holy grail material. It blends seamlessly into my skin, melts and provides nice but not heavy coverage. Natural looking -- me but better and more polished. I have fallen in love with it -- and I am a TOTAL foundation junkie. I highly recommend this and will be purchasing this forever. Just applies beautifully, wears beautifully, looks great. I wish I had discovered this sooner. I could have saved LOADS of money on foundations that are not as amazing for me.

This is my first foundation purchase, and I think I just got the wrong one for myself. This is a real full coverage foundation which I really don't like and don't need. Plus, using the stick to dispense the product, it's pretty un-hygiene. In particular, I don't use it often, so after a while, I somehow see some discoloration on the foundation and that may be moles. Thus, I have to throw this away.

A bit expensive and my oily skin still needs powder over it to hold off oil. I am a MAC NC20 and BB Ivory. My exact shade for this? I20. Disappears into my skin without even blending.