October 24, 2014 | 1808 users online

Stick - Shiseido - The makeup Stick Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

apart from Chanel ML this foundation gives me the perfect colour match when I start to have tanned colour. O60 is amazingly melting into my skin, not lasting too long though but soo fantastic product that i can see it will become a staple easily :)))))

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by kbabe44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

MELTS into skin. i love that it's so portable too. i'm terrible when it comes to building coverage with foundation but it's so easy with this stick.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 3:49:00 AM More reviews by maithy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stick is good for normal/combo skin. For dry skin, it might emphasize flakiness, For oily skin, it would oil up ur face just in 1 hr n clogs pores so bad may cause by its thick, creamy texture. It covers my ance, red spots perfectly, n it glides easily n quickly. The package is also convenient to bring everywhere. But I have to say goodbye to it because of a lot of break outs every time I applied it :( although they claim "non comedogenic" on the package. Its not true always!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2010 7:19:00 AM More reviews by doremina

Due to this item's price, I think it's the worst buy I have ever made! I got it because I wanted some medium coverage on my problem areas, but well, it can't be used for that because it accentuates my dry spots beyond belief!!! Besides that, if I don't buff it in completely, after an hour I can see it melting and gliding down my skin... Yuck! And I am not even that oily! So disappointing!
Edit: @ maithy - moisturizing isn't the problem, this foundation is. Other foundations eather helped me with dry flakes or emphasised them a little bit, but this was out of the ordinary.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by YourCoff1nOrM1ne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ive had one of these rolling around in my drawer for sooo long but never really got around to playing with it, and after seeing the reviews on here, id thought id give it a go!

Ive been getting a few dry flaky areas on my face and liquid+ powder can accentuate this, but this stick doesn't at all! as everyone says, its really creamy and really truly does melt into the skin.

it has a pretty decent coverage, not heavy, and looks great with a powder on top. today im wearing it with a light dusting of revlon's colour stay mineral finishing powder in suntan matte and its looking pretty good!

Im going to give up the liquid for a bit and see how this goes! I have it in I00 and im a mac NW25. The I00 is a tad light, but with a powder over it, makes a great colour!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by AnnaMaria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is an amazing foundation. The first stick foundation I have found and loved. It is complete holy grail material. It blends seamlessly into my skin, melts and provides nice but not heavy coverage. Natural looking -- me but better and more polished. I have fallen in love with it -- and I am a TOTAL foundation junkie. I highly recommend this and will be purchasing this forever. Just applies beautifully, wears beautifully, looks great. I wish I had discovered this sooner. I could have saved LOADS of money on foundations that are not as amazing for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by dpav

This is my first foundation purchase, and I think I just got the wrong one for myself. This is a real full coverage foundation which I really don't like and don't need. Plus, using the stick to dispense the product, it's pretty un-hygiene. In particular, I don't use it often, so after a while, I somehow see some discoloration on the foundation and that may be moles. Thus, I have to throw this away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 7:34:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A bit expensive and my oily skin still needs powder over it to hold off oil. I am a MAC NC20 and BB Ivory. My exact shade for this? I20. Disappears into my skin without even blending.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very good foundation Love the way the color matched my skin tone and the coverage was great I love full coverage. It wears very well. I loved everything about this but the price:0 I think you can almost do the same with pan stick however this does float on nicer and color is better and it smells nice It feels like it has powder added to the stick makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by katiebaby87

Beautiful foundation! Matches my skin tone perfectly, great coverage with a flawless, natural finish. I don't mind the fragrance at all. Compared to other shiseido foundations this little stick gives you a generous amount of product for your money, but I still go through it quite quickly. The consistency is just a little too heavy for my skin which can make it hard to blend, otherwise I just love it.