LUSH Fair Trade Foot Lotion

3.5

on 9/18/2009 9:44:00 AM

This was just too thin and not moisturizing enough for me. I didn't seem to be able to get through it before it expired. Generally disappointed with this product.

on 9/18/2009 3:11:00 AM

i was so dissapointed with this foot lotion, its not moisturizing enough for my tired feet. do not purchase this, i'm sure there are better foot cream at drug stores.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This was a true disappointment. I got this when it first came out about 5/6 years ago and was super excited seeing as I get very very tired feet all the time. It claimed to drain away the tiredness in the feet and refresh them. it was pepperminty and pleasant, but it definitely did nothing for the tiredness or the refreshment. This is clearly somewhat of a copy of The Body Shop version, which is unfortunately a whole lot better. It's too expensive for the product it is (a thin, greasy cream that smells a little bit like extra gum), and the pot doesn't last long enough! I didn't even get through half until the use-by date and just threw it out as it started oiling up. Would not recommend this.

on 8/18/2009 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This foot cream was not so great at all. It has a thin consistency, which is not a problem if it moisturizes well. This has a little staying power, but I think the Pied Piper foot cream works much better than this one. I was disappointed with this purchase.

on 8/17/2009 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like to use this after a do-it-myself pedicure or at night before bed. It is lighter than Pied de Pepper & not AS moisturizing, but it moisturizes nicely. It smells just like Doublemint gum. I won't repurchase only because I like the PdP better.

Sooooo... this product does feel lovely. It smells like spearmint bubblegum, does a good job moisturizing, but there isn't anything too too special about it. I would say all things considered it does do a really good job keeping my feet soft. The feeling on my feet is very light and it smells fantastic and fresh. The only thing is that it doesn't sink in very fast at all, so I slip all over the place if I move anywhere too quickly in my apartment !!

on 6/5/2009 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an 'ok' foot lotion. I love the scent and the refreshing feel on my skin but there is a nagging feeling I could have spent this money on something WAY BETTER. It is greasy and doesn't soak in for a while. My feet don't look or feel alot different since I started using this about a month ago. I would not repurchase this. I wish it was thicker. I will finish the pot but after that I will look for something better.

on 5/10/2009 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I'm fairly new to the Lush brand, but I got this as a sample. I'm not a big fan of this foot lotion, though. This stuff reminds me of Pepto-Bismol because of the pink color, the consistency, and that minty smell. I really like thicker foot lotions and just do not feel that this can deliver the moisture that my feet need. I'm used to foot lotions that are more the consistency of a heavy night cream, but this is the same consistency as a daytime moisturizer I would use on my face. I generally work 9 hours in stilettos and then go to the gym for anywhere from an hour to 2 hours, so I'm murder on my feet. I can't get used to the overwhelming minty smell, either. I did use this with Running to the Embassy, and that seems to help make it work better. I would just rather stick with my thicker shea butter foot lotion from BBW.

on 5/7/2009 12:14:00 PM

This is okay, I reach for it once in awhile just to use it up. Got it in a set so can't complain on the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a minty smelling, pink looking, creamy feeling luscious foot lotion. I usually rub it into my feet when I know I'm gonna be standing on my feet a lot so that my skin doesn't go hard.

But the best way I like to use it is before bed, I cover my feet in it then put on cotton socks then go to sleep. In the morining my feet are so soft and supple and smell really fresh!

The oils in the lotion are probably the main thing that makes this different form other foot lotions/creams as they really help with moisturising the feet and keeping them soft throughout the day.