Goldwell Goldwell Kerasilk Ultra Rich Care Treatment

Water, cetearyl alcohol, steartrimonium chloride, isopropyl palmitate, mineral oil, wheat bran lipids, jojoba oil, panthenol, lecithin, hydrolyzed silk, amodimethicone, dimethicone, cetrimonium chloride, alcohol denat, trideceth-12, isopropyl alcohol, lactic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance. 7/28/09

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After using this a few times, I noticed that it seemed to be just coating and drying. I hate that plastic-like feel to my hair with some conditioners, and this is one of them.

on 9/4/2004 11:11:00 PM

My hair loves this! (so far--knock on wood). My hair is dry, coarse, and semi wavy and no conditioner works since I use the flat iron/hairdryer quite often. But Goldwell kerasilk ultrarich makes it SOOO soft, shiny, and smooth! I haven't tried it w/ the Microcap yet, so I'm hoping the results will be even better. And its not that expensive either!

on 8/6/2004 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Lanae was a doll and sent me a generous sample of rocks!! Leaves my hair like silk and the scent is divine..a def staple for my shower!! Thank you rock girl!

on 8/6/2004 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lanae87 was so kind to send me a generous sample of this. You can use this as a regular conditioner or a deep conditioner. I prefer the latter with heat cap for 30 minutes. Wow, I am so impressed! My hair is really soft and shiny! It's worked like my HG Schwarzkopf BC Repair Treatment except it's cheaper! This has earned a permanent spot in my HG deep conditioner line-up!

One of the best conditioners I have tried!! LOVE the smell, and love to use this with Goldwell's Dry and Porous shampoo which does wonders for my dry, over-processed hair. This will always be re-purchased by me. My hair is soft and well-conditioned (which is hard to achieve with my dry hair)!! *UPDATE* I tried Goldwells Dry and Porous Intensive Treatment and was BLOWN AWAY at the results!! SO much better for my ultra-dry hair!!

on 7/12/2004 7:30:00 AM

Eyes: Green deep conditioner I have ever used. So indulgently rich and creamy, sinks right into the hair, detangles, moisturizes and makes hair ultra soft and silky. Incredible with a heatcap for 30 minutes. My new favorite deep conditioner....a new shower staple.