October 23, 2014 | 1893 users online

Conditioner - Goldwell - Goldwell Kerasilk Ultra Rich Care Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2004 11:11:00 PM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My hair loves this! (so far--knock on wood). My hair is dry, coarse, and semi wavy and no conditioner works since I use the flat iron/hairdryer quite often. But Goldwell kerasilk ultrarich makes it SOOO soft, shiny, and smooth! I haven't tried it w/ the Microcap yet, so I'm hoping the results will be even better. And its not that expensive either!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2004 3:37:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lanae was a doll and sent me a generous sample of this..it rocks!! Leaves my hair like silk and the scent is divine..a def staple for my shower!! Thank you Lanae..you rock girl!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2004 12:53:00 PM More reviews by snafuish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lanae87 was so kind to send me a generous sample of this. You can use this as a regular conditioner or a deep conditioner. I prefer the latter with heat cap for 30 minutes. Wow, I am so impressed! My hair is really soft and shiny! It's worked like my HG Schwarzkopf BC Repair Treatment except it's cheaper! This has earned a permanent spot in my HG deep conditioner line-up!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2004 3:47:00 AM More reviews by NurseKristen

One of the best conditioners I have tried!! LOVE the smell, and love to use this with Goldwell's Dry and Porous shampoo which does wonders for my dry, over-processed hair. This will always be re-purchased by me. My hair is soft and well-conditioned (which is hard to achieve with my dry hair)!! *UPDATE* I tried Goldwells Dry and Porous Intensive Treatment and was BLOWN AWAY at the results!! SO much better for my ultra-dry hair!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2004 7:30:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

Wow.....best deep conditioner I have ever used. So indulgently rich and creamy, sinks right into the hair, detangles, moisturizes and makes hair ultra soft and silky. Incredible with a heatcap for 30 minutes. My new favorite deep conditioner....a new shower staple.