BeneFit Cosmetics Play Sticks Concealer, foundation and powder all-in-one!

3.7

on 1/31/2012 3:27:00 PM

I really liked this foundation...for the short amount of time it stayed on my face during the day. I tried it without and with primer but it never seemed to stay on for very long. The foundation itself also didn't last me very long, but that's probably because of how often I had to reapply during the day to keep my acne/scars covered. for $34 I wish it could have lasted me a bit longer :| time to go find another new foundation

on 1/26/2012 4:40:00 PM

Very disappointed by this,
unnatural finish, greasy looking and rubs off on anything that gets too close.
It does cover skin very well if you have acne, but you would have to reapply so often.
I am annoyed i got tricked into buying this by the sales assistant!

I tried this for the first time today because I wanted something creamier and lighter than my usual foundation (I was using a Clinique one before) and I absolutely love this product. It goes on easily and a little goes a long way. It feels so light on my face. The colour (spin the bottle) is perfect for my skin tone and it looks flawless. I also love the smell of it. I haven't worn it for a full day yet so I don't know how well it stays on during a busy day but with the compact stick top-ups would be easy anyway. Also, the women at the Benefit counter were so helpful and easy to talk to. Definitely a convert to Benefit products. Can't wait to get some more.

on 1/1/2012 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Horrible. Stick is so chalky, does not go on smoothly at all. Suffocates skin and causes lots of breakouts... and my skin is not sensitive or prone to acne. So overpriced, returned back to the counter.

on 12/28/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Blahh...is my best word to describe this product. Limited color range, seems oily, doesn't have the best coverage, pricey, blah. I'm not a huge fan of benefit cosmetics.

on 12/24/2011 9:40:00 PM

i tried this out as i was looking for something with medium coverage to even out my skin tone. this stuff seems to greasy and oily. as it oxidized it turned my skin orange. wont purchase again

on 12/24/2011 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this to replace my MAC stick foundation which was discontinued. This is my HG foundation and it has replaced liquid and loose mineral powder foundation. This is so easy to use and non-messy! I don't have to worry about it spilling or breaking.

Before putting this on, I moisturize my face and apply to my eyes, undereye circles, nose, forehead, and chin in short strokes. Then I blend gently with a sponge. It literally takes me a minute to apply and blend, and it blends so seamlessly. The best part of the play stick is that it looks so natural and yet it has such good coverage to even out my skin tone and makes my skin look flawless when its actually not. I get compliments on my skin all the time thanks to this product. This has very good staying powder and lasts all day. Only con is that this is expensive but considering that this has lasted me 6 months, it is worth the money. Highly recommended!

on 12/20/2011 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS. A representative from BeneFit was in Sephora, and she offered to do my makeup. The major thing I noticed about myself after she was done was that my skin was FLAWLESS. My skin usually has really red areas, and large pores all over my cheeks, but it was PERFECT!!!!!! I went on a hunt to find what she used to make my skin so smooth, and I found this! I love how matte this dry, since it's a cream to matte formula. I'm super happy I found what she used, now I definitely need to get some for myself! :)
The price doesn't really matter, the product is just super good!

on 10/18/2011 10:08:00 PM

Great full coverage. makes my skin looks healthy and gives it a glow. was using smashbox full coverage foundation and this took its place. it lasts all day if used over top of a primer and completed with a finishing/setting powder. Looks great with Tarte cheek tint! Love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this foundation :)
When i first got it, it took my a while to get used to it because i have really dry skin & i kind of found it hard to apply in a way, but when i put a moisturiser on first i found it went on beautifully, i love this foundation so much, love the shade, love the texture & the sheen it gives my skin when i use it, i would really recommend this to anyone :)