April 17, 2014 | 1711 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best out there when it comes to eye make up remover! I think this is my fourth bottle. I put some in a cotton ball and hold it to my eye for about 5 seconds then I wipe it off. Everything comes off including eyeliner and mascara! I even use it to remove my eyebrows that I fill in. I don't think I can ever use anything else. Be sure to shake well before using. Highly recommended!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by erinrach80

I have been using this eye makeup remover for YEARS. I not only use it to remove eye makeup, but I also use it with a QTip to fix my eyeliner every morning. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by travelkay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product. Reasonable price. Especially if you can get a discount.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this eye makeup remover. I feel like it removes eye makeup better than my Neutrogena one. It doesn't sting my extremely sensitive eyes and its dual-phase. Whats not to love? However, I wish it could be a few dollars cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Spiffymom

I've tried many other brands of eye makeup remover and this one is what I always go back to. I use waterproof mascara and this removes all of it with just two cotton balls. One bottle lasts several months.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by TayTayNicole

This product is a little bit pricey but it's definitly worth it! I use it everyday and it doesn't dry out my eyes like other eye makeup removers have and it works amazingly! I recently used a MAC eye makeup remover that the girl at the counter kind of persuaded me into buying and i thought I liked it but after using this one I won't go back!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried! I seriously HATED taking mascara off because all the removers I have tried never worked and I ended up hurting my eyes trying... I have been hooked since the frst time I tried this! It works perfect for taking off waterproof mascara and eyeshadows. I always wash my face right afterwards and make sure to splash water around the eye area-and it does feel oily to the touch after water hits there..That is why I only use this before I am going to wash my face. Definitely the best I have tried so far. I would buy this again for sure - but may look at others too. Worth the $

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2012 4:12:00 AM More reviews by sampam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't get this product... It doesn't remove my waterproof mascara, eyeliner or any heavy eye makeup. It may just remove some worn off eye shadow...but that's about it.

I will go back to my bioderma after I finish this bottle.
thats probably the only good thing about this product; the packaging. nice cute pink bottle, looks pretty.

I will not buy this product again...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by EyeLikeEich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! I have been through so many bottles of this it's ridiculous. It takes off my regular make up easily but, to take off my waterproof it takes a bit longer to soak off. I put a little on a cotton pad and press on each eye for a little while then gently massage off the product. My eyes are pretty sensitive and I haven't had an issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by taylersue

The best eye makeup remover EVER! I can't find anything better than this. It is somewhat pricey but it works so well I can't resist! I have never switched eye makeup remover because this is soooo good. It removes water proof makeup like its nothing. overall, very good.