October 2, 2014 | 1848 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by julia1211

I'm on my 3rd tube of this product and i'm one happy customer. It's cheap, easy to find, and IT WORKS! I have laugh lines, and tho they are still there, they are significantly less noticeable now. HG definitely :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this cream several times now. I use it at night over a cream I use for spot lightening. Most retinol products make my face red, not this one. I usually buy a couple when they are on sale. Hope they don't change this formula. It never makes my skin greasy or breakout. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this cream! Even after the first night I used this my skin was smoother, brighter and better looking. No greasy residue and no irritation. I was glad to have finally found this one without the spf, I tried the one with spf and it was horrible, chunky and watery and didn't absorb well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I tried this a few years ago. It didn't improve or worsen my skin. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by jennaalatalo

I bought this cream a while back and stopped using it. I repurchased it and I'm not sure why I stopped in the first place. I have oily, acne-prone skin with the tendency to get a lot of closed comedones and bumps all over my cheeks and jawline. I have been using The Skin Laboratory's salicylic acid peel, but in addition to this, my skin is clearing up and looking better. I am not really using it for the wrinkle effects as I am using it to help exfoliate and clear up my skin.

So far, so good. Even without makeup my skin looks brighter, more even-toned and the acne scars I've had are fading.

I would most definitely repurchase. For the price of an anti-wrinkle cream in a drugstore, $11 bucks isn't a big deal to me. Love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So I was using Alpha Hydrox Retinol Night ResQ, and it was working great for my skin until I started using Metazene Gel during the day and since it's super hydrating and the AH stuff is too, it made my skin kinda greasy (a real feat since my skin is dry), so I switched to this, and I've been really happy ever since. All the improvements I saw with my skin from the AH stuff (tighter, smoother, less breakouts) are still there, and the one deeper wrinkle I have is definitely improving over time. I know in a few years I'll probably have to switch to something stronger, but for now it's working great for my skin, and I will keep repurchasing.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by babyaimy00

I first started using this product 4 years ago. At the time I was 20 so I did not have wrinkles but had enlarged pores and cystic acne all over my forehead and chin. I found this product, applied peasized amount on my face, and went to sleep with it. My skin would start clearing up in a week and with continued use, skin would remain clear. I definitely recommend this product. For some odd reason, I stopped using it for about 2 years now and started using alpha hydrox products with glycolics instead. My skin while using alpha hydrox remained acne-free, but became red and my enlarged pores returned. Last week I decided to go back to using neutrogena healthy skin antiwrinkle cream and I'm seeing reduced pore sizes after just 3 days of use. Never again would I try to find a replacement for this fantastic product ever again. If any of you have acne, please give this a try. It saved my skin and does what it promises. Just remember to wear sunscreen with at least spf of 30 during the daytime. You don't want your skin is burn.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by violetrunner

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to use Oil Of Olay sensitive skin lotion with spf exclusively, and have been hunting for something less greasy for about a year. I recently tried this cream and the Walmart brand equivalent. I like them both - love the tube and the gentle retinol ingredient, but they are a bit different. I think I paid about $7 for the Walmart version versus about $11 for the name-brand, so not a huge difference. The Neutrogena cream is lighter and sinks into my skin really well, almost too well, and I think people with dry skin wouldn't find it moisturizing enough. Since it's winter, even I wish it were a tad more emollient, and I have skin that tends toward oily by the end of the day. The Walmart version is a smoother, more emollient cream, but it tends to sit on top of my skin and takes much longer to absorb. I also think the Walmart version has less retinol, so I feel like the Neutrogena is doing more for my complexion. I think my plan will be to use the Walmart version in winter and the Neutrogena in summer, and see how it goes. For now, this is my new daily face cream.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by tropicalchicko7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this product in hopes of repairing some fine lines around the eyes from some early sun damage/squinting..and also preventative anti aging. It was a reasonable price, and since i only use a little bit each time, seems like it will last quite a while! I've been using it pretty much every day for the past couple months. I can't see too much improvement, but it's there. I use a pea sized amount and then rub it in under my eyes, on top of cheeks, and on top of eyelids. I've noticed the texture on my cheeks has improved, along with increased hydration. I definitively think this is awesome for preventative measures, and slight fine lines. However I can't say how great it is for more serious skin cases. Overall amazing product and well worth the money. This is the only cream I've used that I've seen any improvement. (over all eye creams, face creams, etc) Will purchase again and hope to see more results in the future :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

One of my favorite eye creams I've been using it every night for the past year and I'm just now almost out,a small amount is all you need for both eyes. It is very hydrating as for an anti wrinkle cream I suppose I can't really speak about that as I'm 24 and don't have any major eye wrinkles that I need to diminish I'm mainly using this to prevent them. I got this for $10 at WalMart,its not a bad price for a good eye product.