Lancome Tresor

3.4

on 10/10/2012 11:38:00 AM

I used this years ago , don't know why I stopped...I guess just found other scents to try..I was at the Lancome counter and tried it again...I love it..nice powdery scent, a little spicey...some describe it as floral, but it isn't that much so...i tend not to like florals..I am trying to get away from the citrusy light scents. this is nice

I got this as a gift from my husband. I liked it at first but now i just stinks. It gives me a headache smelling it so much. I only use this when we go somewhere nice.

on 6/12/2012 11:34:00 AM

This was one of my favourite fragrances.
Until I sniffed it again the other day. What has happened to this great perfume?
It has become sickly sweet, and downright cheap smelling :/

on 6/12/2012 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Sweet, strong, and peachy. Love it!

on 5/27/2012 3:06:00 PM

This smells like spice and dirt...Tresor in love is much better!

on 5/10/2012 8:58:00 AM

LOVE this so much!! My mum bought me a tresor set for Christmas and i love it soo much. The smell is so sophisticated and elegant. I am always more attracted to a more mature elegant kind of scent rather than you typical young woman's flowery scent. I love how tresor has hints of both roses and vanilla my 2 favourite scents!!

on 5/4/2012 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

It`s a good definition to call it spicy+sweet/floral... the smell of it literally sting in my nostrils, but is very sophisticated. I like to wear it on winters. I feel like i`m some other mature and elegant lady and not me when i smell it through the day, it`s quite interesting, so i wear it for that reason.

on 3/25/2012 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Where do I even begin? There's a peachy note mixed in with a spicy note that tends to come and go-this fragrance is a trainwreck. The peachy note's too sweet and the spicy one's suffocating.Together, they're even worse. Smelling this fragrance reminds me of smelling an elderly lady who couldn't keep out of the ashtray; you smile politely while at the same time pondering how long you can hold your breath before you pass out.

This perfume makes me sick to my stomach. This is definitely on the top of my "Worst Perfumes EVER" list. All I smell is the amber, vanilla, and a hint of a really synthetic peach smells. The amber really overpowers the perfume. I really hate amber, so maybe that's why this one just wasn't for me.

on 1/20/2012 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Tresor is a gorgeous light, musky, ambery - romantic scent. Not old lady..but, not teenager either. Always smell clean and warm with this Tresor. Sexy!! Men love this scent!

Top Rated Lancome Products