Lancome Tresor

3.4

I got this as a gift from my husband. I liked it at first but now i just stinks. It gives me a headache smelling it so much. I only use this when we go somewhere nice.

on 6/12/2012 11:34:00 AM

This was one of my favourite fragrances.
Until I sniffed it again the other day. What has happened to this great perfume?
It has become sickly sweet, and downright cheap smelling :/

on 6/12/2012 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Sweet, strong, and peachy. Love it!

on 5/27/2012 3:06:00 PM

This smells like spice and dirt...Tresor in love is much better!

on 5/10/2012 8:58:00 AM

LOVE this so much!! My mum bought me a tresor set for Christmas and i love it soo much. The smell is so sophisticated and elegant. I am always more attracted to a more mature elegant kind of scent rather than you typical young woman's flowery scent. I love how tresor has hints of both roses and vanilla my 2 favourite scents!!

on 5/4/2012 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

It`s a good definition to call it spicy+sweet/floral... the smell of it literally sting in my nostrils, but is very sophisticated. I like to wear it on winters. I feel like i`m some other mature and elegant lady and not me when i smell it through the day, it`s quite interesting, so i wear it for that reason.

on 3/25/2012 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Where do I even begin? There's a peachy note mixed in with a spicy note that tends to come and go-this fragrance is a trainwreck. The peachy note's too sweet and the spicy one's suffocating.Together, they're even worse. Smelling this fragrance reminds me of smelling an elderly lady who couldn't keep out of the ashtray; you smile politely while at the same time pondering how long you can hold your breath before you pass out.

This perfume makes me sick to my stomach. This is definitely on the top of my "Worst Perfumes EVER" list. All I smell is the amber, vanilla, and a hint of a really synthetic peach smells. The amber really overpowers the perfume. I really hate amber, so maybe that's why this one just wasn't for me.

on 1/20/2012 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Tresor is a gorgeous light, musky, ambery - romantic scent. Not old lady..but, not teenager either. Always smell clean and warm with this Tresor. Sexy!! Men love this scent!

on 12/31/2011 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used to like this perfume alot. My skin chemistry really used to bring out the sandalwood and rose. This was an Italian style classy perfume to me. Having worn it in my late 20's, when it first came out, and now having purchased it again, at 48, I detect a reformulation. This one used to be a little drier and I did like it better back then. I wonder if all of these classics are being referenced by many people as "dated" because the reformulations have altered these once-delicious fragrances, leaving them with an odd after-taste. Too bad about all of the reformulations, which have tainted many of my favorite classics. Some are still "good", others make me want to cry, but I've yet to come across one that smells better post-reformulation. Many of the synthetic ingredients that have replaced the once-natural ingredients, I think are not compatible with our human body chemistry, IMO. I think the perfume chemists have more work to do in that area. Many of the new reformulations seem to turn sour and odd. Then again, maybe it's just me and my own body chemistry.

Popular Fragrances