April 18, 2014 | 1013 users online

Moisturizers - Mary Kay - Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2008 1:07:00 AM More reviews by xoxo1598

i'm fortunate that my mom is a consultant.... this is the best moisturizer ever! so lightweight (lol) and silky. my husband uses and loves it too. we've been loyal consumers for many years now :) btw - i have normal/combo skin and this is perfect!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 8:25:00 PM More reviews by XOemXOXO

I love this moisturizer just as much as I love the velocity face cleanser. It's great! It really smoothes and moisturizes my skin while keeping the oil at bay.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2008 12:43:00 PM More reviews by poodlelova14

Overall Rating: 2 lippies :(

Price: 1 lippie! Yay!

Packaging: 5 lippies! Yay!

I will NEVER buy this product again!

When I was in high school Velocity was very popular. We all used it because it was the cool thing to do. That lasted for about two weeks. We all started breaking out and getting blackheads. We wised up and went back to whatever we were using before. This is a lightweight moisturizer, it smells nice. It really made my skin sting and it made my face super sticky. It might be ok for people with incredibly oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by peacelovehappiness

Awesome Product!
This product is definitely for more oily skin though.
If you have somewhat oily skin but want a day moisturizer to give you just a little extra suppleness and softness, then this is for you.
Its really lightweight, which I love since you can wear it under a powder foundation and your skin doesn't look as dry.
It doesn't really smell like anything and a little goes a long way. It quickly absorbs into the skin and leaves it feeling super soft.
I would definitely recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2008 10:23:00 PM More reviews by gcgymnast903

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i switched from using proactiv to using this whole skin care kit and well ..lets just say disaster BUT i do think the moisturizer felt really nice and smelled good if only it was oil free for those of us that break out easy definatelly wouldn't recommend it to people with break out prone skin though as it was really not a good situation for me

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 11:46:00 AM More reviews by krackatoa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really love this product. first of all, it smells great. second this moisturizer is very lightweight. after using this product, i notice my skin is much softer and my face is much clearer. it also helps control shine. really great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2007 1:23:00 PM More reviews by bekah_rae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this moisturizer year-round and I like it a lot. I used to use Clinique's moisturizer but I felt like it made my face feel greasy. (Maybe I was using too much.) And then I used the Timewise moisturizer from MK and that made me breakout. When I switched to the Velocity my skin clared right up. I find the light-weight moisturizer to be perfect for my skin. I am considering trying out another skin care line when I run out of my Velocity stuff, but if I don't find something else that I like better, I will definitely go back to this.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2007 7:26:00 AM More reviews by golickaclown

My grandmother is a Mary Kay consultant and gave me this for Christmas. I liked it at first, but eventually it started to break me out. It's not bad stuff, I just have my preferences. It is very, very lightweight and did not really hold up to moisturizing me well, and I also didn't really like the smell of any of the velocity things. I think that bothered me the most.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2007 5:43:00 PM More reviews by GoldenApple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I couldn't stand this stuff, for such an expensive product it should have done more than just make my skin feel a tiny bit less dry. I like my skin to look heathey and vital after moisturizer use...not like I never wore anything at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by longgoodnight04

Really lightweight and works good too. I have oily/acne prone skin & use this everyday & it does not clog my pores at all.