October 30, 2014 | 1811 users online

Conditioner - Avalon Organics Botanicals - Biotin B-Complex Thickening

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Caligurl408

This is the best condish for fine hair I've tried so far. It doesnt weight down your hair, just makes it soft and bouncy. Some conditioners leave you with a flat top if you use them on your whole head instead of only at the tips, but this condish doesnt weigh hair down AT ALL. A really great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2007 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Heather09103

I got this shampoo and conditioner after reading the great reviews on MUA. I must say I was not disappointed! My hair is dry, wavy, and thin but this shampoo and conditioner combo makes it feel so soft and thick! I felt a difference after the first use! Although I'm not sure if it has grown any hair or actually made it thicker (I've only been using it a month), it appears thicker, which isn't that what really matters? The smell is definitely organic, but I don't mind it at all. And the price, $7 for 14oz, is pretty good too for the amount of product that you get. Plus is the shampoo is SLS free and contains 100% vegetarian ingredients! And with how soft, shiny, and bouncy it leaves my hair, who could ask for more?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2007 8:06:00 PM More reviews by geric1

My hair falls out quite a bit so I bought this to counteract that. I like the fact that it doesn't contain SLS but I don't use it every shampoo. The biggest difference I noticed after a few months of using it is how much faster my hair grew than normal, but Biotin is supposed to do that. However, I noticed better results using this shampoo and conditioner than I have taking supplements. Note on the conditioner, it is good, but I need to use a deeper conditioner too very frequently as this doesn't really do the trick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2007 10:54:00 AM More reviews by gloriagloria

I wrote a comment also for the matching shampoo, however because my hair is super thin, and sometimes weak and I suffer from sebhorric dertmatitis of the scalp, sometimes I skip the shampoo and just soak my hair in water and then lather in this conditoner, let it sit for a few minutes and then rinse. The results are amazing. My hair is shiny, full and bouncy... never greasy. I really do love this Biotin B shampoo & condish. Plus with all the vitamins in it... sounds like its really good for your hair too!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2006 12:43:00 PM More reviews by lily530

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sigh. I was soooooo excited to try this after the wonderful reviews. But alas, it didn't thicken my hair one bit. I used the shampoo AND conditioner without success.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2006 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Trendy_Malorie

Wow, what a great conditioner, this stuff really does what it claims, it made my fine,thin, hair alot thicker and stronger. The best part is that it is organic, i recall being a bit disappointed the first few hours of letting my hair air dry after using this conditioner, but when i woke up in the morning my hair looked so full of body and bouncy. I have tried several thickening and volumizing hair products, which did not work for me but, this beat all of them. I have only used this twice and i think the more you use it the better is gets, since the second washing looks even better for me. This is really worth the 10 USD. By the way the it smells like lemon so if you dont like the smell of lemon i dont suggest this product for you. Thank you MUA for another great recommendation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2006 11:33:00 PM More reviews by AlleyCat415

The smell can take a bit to get used to, but once you use both the shampoo and conditioner in this Biotin line, it's well worth it. Both products add a ton of volume and stimulate hair growth. I have yet to be let down by an Avalon hair product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by JanizA

I have been using this product for nearly 4 years. I decided to try it after I began loosing some hair (I have spurts of hair loss). I really like this product! I have thinning hair and fine hair and this is the right conditioner consistency for my hair type. It does not why it down but it leaves my hair feeling soft!I recommend using this product with Avalon Organics Biotin conditioner. I don't know what it is but there is something in the combination of this product with Jason Thin to Thick that really speeds up my hair growth. Within a week I can see a ton of baby hairs sticking out. These two products are the only thing I have found that actually get my hair back to the thickness it used to be. I can't live without them!! I highly recommend you try both...together.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2005 5:16:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't say enough great things about this conditioner, especially paired with the matching shampoo. Does not weight down the hair nor dry it in order to "puff up folicles," instead leaves me with perfectly conditioned, bouncy locks without any residue or excess oil. Price is superb.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2004 4:27:00 PM More reviews by lsharon

Love this stuff. The smell is great - herbal, with a slight hint of citrus. It's just enough conditioning - if I leave it on for a while, I find that there's not much to rinse out - maybe it soaks in? Either way, no residue like with the heavy, chemical ones. Don't know if it's helped with the shedding, but I'll definitely rebuy. **UPDATE: Have been using this conditioner for 1 1/2 years now, and still adore it. My hair looks great, and is healthy enough that I sometimes skip styling products completely.