July 31, 2014 | 2054 users online

Lipstick - Palladio - Herbal Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2006 4:01:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Got BOGO at ULTA-Ice Princess-love it! A great color to layer over darker colors-not to frosty, not too pink-not too nude-just right! Also picked up meadowsweet. I am going to try other colors. The retractable liners are some of the best ever. Palladio is a well kept secret!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2006 4:23:00 PM More reviews by 1auren

Good staying power and amazing color selection, but much too heavy for me. I prefer the sheerer stuff, I suppose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2006 9:17:00 PM More reviews by firesyren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in shade "nude"/HL854, after seeing it used in a FOTD on here. Nude is a pinkish-beige shade that is about the same color as my lips, just a slight bit darker. This lipstick is not hugely moisturizing (slippery/greasy), but it is not dry and matte either. I find the consistency to be perfect--soft and comfortable! I think this has a slight sugary smell, but it is really hard to detect, hence the "I think". This looks good on its own, with a balm underneath, or with a gloss on top. The color stays true as the day progresses and it doesn't turn my lips fushia underneath! The case is a minimalist silvertone that does not look cheap. This is by far better than any drugstore lipstick I have tried. About $5 at Sally Beauty Supply.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2006 8:15:00 PM More reviews by amber27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hands down, best lipstick! This stuff does NOT chap my lips (a huge prob for me) or goop on me... This stays nice and luscious for atleast 4 hours before slowly fading away (and it fades away nice too). I find my lips look plump and soft with this lipstick. Also, I find there is a great selection of colors. This totally beats any high end lipstick I've tried before. I will definitely be purchasing more colors!. Oh, and two more great things? The price ($5 at Ulta) and they have testers to try your color before you buy!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2005 9:56:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

If I ever finished a lipstick I would repurchase this.I chose Cocoa Glow-a pretty reddish brown that wears nicely.It is a perfect match for Rimmel Tirasimu liner.A great shade for fall and winter for warm tones and a great color with a light eye to balance it out.These can be found at Sally Beauty Supply for around $5 USD.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2005 6:15:00 PM More reviews by fromtheground

i buy this in pure red herbal. it has actually become my signature red color. it stays on for HOURS without looking bad or dried out. it also has a nice smooth texture. not to mention the amazing smell! i will buy this again and again and again...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2004 3:49:00 AM More reviews by onatural

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I first purchased this lipstick during my trip to Longs in Hawaii. I was excited to discover that back on mainland I could find the product at Nordstrom Rack. This is probably my fave l/s of all time. I love the sparkle or diamond line that they have of this herbal lipstick. It is probably one of the only sparkle lipsticks that does NOT dry out the lips (does make them tingle a bit). Also it makes them appear fuller. There are several colors to choose from, many of them are just beautiful (and unique). They run about 6 US which is kind of expensive considering the cheesey packaging, but the product is well worth the price.