November 27, 2014 | 952 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Lolopop93

I tried this makeup remover when I found a mini bottle of it in our bathroom, I instantly loved it and used up the whole bottle. I was a little hesitant to repurchase because it's a little pricey, but now that I have I will repurchase this product over and over! It's the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried, it's the only thing that gets off waterproof mascara easily. No need to tug, removes everything in seconds. I highly recommend this!! Totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by sylviaawang

I love this eye makeup remover! You don't need to rub your eyes off to remove your makeup. Just pat the cotton pad on for a while, and the makeup will literally come off like sticker! Does not sting or irritate my eyes. Definitely going to buy this again when I run out! The price is up there, but the quality of this product is definitely worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by jensetter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for YEARS! I love it, and have never had any problems with it or allergic reactions whatsoever. It easily takes off all sorts of levels of makeup, although I primarily use it to remove EYE MAKEUP.

It has a similar oily texture to baby oil, but less thick (more watery) and without any smell. Best used with a cotton ball!

You won't regret this product. It is my eye makeup bestie 4 ever!

XOXO,
Jensetter, Fashion Blogger
www.jensetter.com

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

Very effective. No need to rub.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by klipsan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Due to the product being oil-based, it removes makeup super efficiently. It's definitely the best form of eye makeup-remover I've used so far, and doesn't sting or irritate my eyes (as has been the case so many times before). However, I can see why people aren't attracted to the over-greasy residue it leaves afterwards. Provided you do actually wash your face afterwards, that greasiness well be completely gone. It's great for dry skin like mine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It is pricey but worth it. It is oil based and will melt anything away gently, even my 'They're real' mascara. No tugging or pulling and no irritation after.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

Pretty much the best eye-makeup remover I've ever used. I've also tried Lancome, Sonia Kashuk, Smashbox, and Philosophy and this is by far the best. You don't have to rub the cotton round on your eyes at all - just soak the round and press it and wiggle it on your eyelids and the makeup comes off like a sticker! This is really good, especially for people whose eyes get irritated easily. It also removes waterproof makeup pretty well but I'm mostly amazed by how well it takes off eye makeup(especially dark, elaborate smokey eyes!) without having to rub at all. Worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by rcmann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eye makeup remover is greasy, hard to wash off, and doesn't even work very well at removing eye makeup. Clinique's wash-away gel cleanser does a much better job removing makeup (even eyeliner) without leaving a residue or burning your eyes.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is amazing you only need a small amount and it melts away all traces of makeup in a flash whilst leaving my skin soothed and refreshed and impeccably clean can't wait to purchase my fullsize when this runs out

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by mandyfkm

Somehow this thing just dun work for me. I usually wear eyeliners and even if I use a cotton ball i still can't remove all makeup at one time. Another big drawback is that I dun like the oily feeling after rinsing my face. Would stick to other cleaning oil which doesnt give me that feeling and remove makeup more efficiently.