December 20, 2014 | 1719 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lustreglass - Spring Bean

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 7:37:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

Love this product. Due to its colour it will tone down any red hues from your lip colour-base and turn it into a more bronzy one. High shine and excellent thick non-sticky formula.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

On my dark pink pigmented lips, this is a medium-shine wash of honey-coloured sparkles - lots of sparkles, mind you, but not disco ball-ish. Might not be as great on unpigmented lips, unless you're going for bright green lips, of course! Slightly less thick/sticky texture than Lipglasses - still thick and sticky enough not to be runny when worn over balm, and also surprisingly moisturizing for a glitter shade. It has the same great true vanilla smell as the Lipglasses also. The tube has an iridescent black cap, and the wand is tipped with a good, if somewhat long and floppy, brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by abaker0726

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite lip product of the entire MAC lip line. I was introduced to this color about a year and a half ago and I have since made this a staple in my makeup collection. I love to wear this alone or with my favorite lipstick. The green looks a little scary in the tube, but once you try it it's a perfect sheer color with silver flecks in it. I love how this adds just the right amount of shine and shimmer to your lips without looking like a glitter bomb. I also like the formulation of MAC Lustreglasses so I personally don't find them to be sticky. I also like the brush that it's packages with instead of the standard doe foot applicator. The brush applies the perfect amount of product without over doing it. I have purchased this a few times and I will continue as long as MAC offers this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by lilaclufy19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This Lustreglass is perhaps the closest thing to a Dazzleglass. Same thick consistency, sheer, lots of glitter. Still love it, though. It costs 4 dollars less, contains almost triple the amount of product, and is just the slightest bit less tacky. What's not to love?

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by hannahbeeandme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this as my first MAC item. I don't like it. I ended up swapping it though. The color is just like a clear color with green glitter. It goes on weird and I just don't like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by PinkHairKinkyGoth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the most fricken amazing lipgloss ever. Its fun to use it since its green, but it also turns my lips into this pretty caramel colour with green shimmer up close. Luckily my lips have pigmentation to them so it makes them a true caramel. Will buy over & over.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by rockety

Go get this lipgloss. Really, who would have thought green would be so wearable and pretty? Looks like you only better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 11:58:00 AM More reviews by pretebrowneyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Spring Bean lustreglass is MAGIC! At first I wanted to try it simply because it's green..but then I got the whole...honey, caramel color and was even more hooked. It also helps to kinda tame my OTT lippies (Vegas Volt and Up the Amp) and makes them more wearable. It's wonderful alone as well...but my main love for this gloss comes from it being able to help me wear brighter lipsticks. Will buy this over and over....

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Cbc1025

I love this Lustreglass. It's not too sticky and it doesn't feel heavy on my lips. Staying power is good, about 3 hours (drank and ate). But the best part is that it diminishes some lines on my lips thus making it look soft and full. You have to wait for about 3 to 5 minutes after dabbing it on to see this effect. Don't be put off by the greenish color, try it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't normally go for novelty lip colors (I stick to my eyes for that) but when I saw reviews about how it's pretty much a nude, I had to try it. It does cancel out my natural lip pigmentation but its a bit too warm for my NW15 skin