July 23, 2014 | 1680 users online

Blush - NARS - Cream Blush in Penny Lane

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by jordanXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

All you fair - skinned girls listen up !
This is the most amazing natural-looking subtle pink flush for your cheeks!
The packaging is gorgeous and the formula Is amazing!! Cream-to-powder you can say.
I can see this washing out gals with a skin tone over nw25.
I use this with a Mac 187 brush.
For reference- im nw15-20.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

I have had this for some time, wearing it prob once a week. It is such a natural looking blush that gives just a hint of flush. I like how someone had mentioned that it is like the flush a child has b/c that is exactly what it does! I have worn this everyday for the past two weeks. I love that I can just slap it on over my tinted moisturizer and it looks great. I do not even have to reapply throughout the day. I need natural looking makeup in the winter time or I feel like I just look over done so this fits the bill. I would def repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by rachelicious904

Oh how I love this blush. The longer I've had it the more I've loved it because it's such a chameleon. It just works with every look you can imagine! I can't really explain the colour! It's like the perfect balance between pink, coral, peach and red. It's quite pigmented but not too much, which means it can be worn in a very thin layer for a natural look, but can be layered for more 'pop'. It isn't greasy at all. It also looks fab over natural skin to give yourself a bit of colour. Its my every day blush. I like the little case, the only thing that annoys me is the matte rubberyness of it cos gets finger prints all over it, not so glam! I love cream blushes as I have dry skin and it doesn't accentuate dry patches and I would definitely buy another nars cream blush as I think the colour range is so much better than MAC's.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by AlexAlexAlex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first got it, I loved it. I've sort of soured on it a bit (which is a shame, because a NARS blush will last you years). Maybe it is because my skin has lightened for winter.... or I just got bored, who knows. The texture is good, it shows up well on my very pale skin, but.... I don't know. It's a little too dusty, like its too grey. Very subtle. I'll keep using it for now, but I'm on the look out for something a bit brighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by LadyGeorgia7

I was so hesitant to purchase this blush. I always look at in Mecca. It is so beautiful in the pan. I've been told countless times that this cream blush wouldn't work on my skin tone or 'show up' (For reference I am 020 in DIOR hydrating glow foundation & Deaville in NARS sheer glow) So i am quite light with a bit of warmth to my skin. Anyways, one time i had a little hissy and insisted that the makeup consultant must try it on me. We were both shocked! It showed up and it looked so beautiful. I have never found a blush to look so naturally pretty. I am in love!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by beautybud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is the first cream blush that has actually worked for me. it is easy to blend, natural looking and does not turn greasy or melt off. after trying my fair share of cream blushes, i thought it was just not a product type that i would ever enjoy. Penny Lane is gorgeous on, and has become one of my beauty staples! i apply it with a small foundation brush, and it gives a wonderful subtle effect. building it up is also not an issue this way.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

when i first got this i was kind of on the fence about it. i'm nw15-20, dark hair, hazel eyes and this just didn't really work as a blush for me. then i tried it as a contour color and i actually really like it! most bronzers are too fake looking on me. this is actually believable and blends nicely with a mac 187 or any skunk brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm pleasantly surprised. I had the beauty consultant try this on for me at Sephora today, along with Laguna bronzer and I'm in LOVE. This color compliments my skintone very well. (I tried on Desire and it was too in your face pink for me.) For reference, I'm #34 in MUFE Face & Body & I'm NC40/NW35 in MAC with beige undertones/ Pure Beige in Avon/Natural in MARK foundations/Barcelona in NARS. This color is gorgeous. I'm disappointed it was in the Sephora store (an hr away), but it's not avail online at Sephora. I have to order directly from NARS. This is pricey like all NARS products, but I'm very happy with the quality of their blushes. I have Angelika, Taj Mahal, And Super Orgasm in Powder Blush & Angelika and Orgasm in the Multiples. High quality.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by taoanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dn't like this blush at all, I have other cream blushes from nars and they are nice but this one, it's like putting nothing on your face.
if you are white - pale like me don't wast your money!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by c4ward

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my long time standards. It works really well with my fair skin and dark hair. Truthfully, I first purchased it because I'm a Beatles fan (I know, geek), but then I found I loved it!!!