September 23, 2014 | 1895 users online

Blush - MAC - Virgin Isle Cream Colour Base (CCB) [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2007 5:02:00 PM More reviews by 800256

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is a very intimidating color at first glance but with the help of a skunk brush it provides a beautiful color on the cheeks. (I can't do the finger application because then I'll look like Bozo the Clown). This also works on the lips as well. I can see this color on the ladies no matter what skintone. If you are looking for a new this summer shade to add to your stash then this is it! This color reminds me of Stila CC in Petunia.Cream Shade description: Vivid bright coral (Cream)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by caleee143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just received this in the mail and the first thing I did was swipe some on my cheeks and *WOW* I looked so amazing, like I had been laying out all day. It was also really beautiful on my lips! I love it and can't wait to use this more!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2006 10:17:00 AM More reviews by coconoir

Virgin Isle looks shocking in the pan, and I wouldn't have bought it if I hadn't seen it on the MA and fallen in love with how it looked. I have to use it with a very light hand, and it creates a very innocent look in my opinion. The staying power is not the greatest, though, but that doesn't stop me from loving it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2006 3:42:00 PM More reviews by perfectly_pink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

You only need a tiny bit of this as a blush ,and its best applied with the MAC stippling brush.Its a bright coral colour which looks so nice in summer when i have more of tan ,it gives you that tropical summer look.Nice to use on lips as well

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2005 1:24:00 PM More reviews by kmk12086

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this cream colour base to use as a lip cream, but i ended up not really liking it on my lips, but on the cheeks its pretty nice. Dont use too much, it's hard to get off without ruining your foundation and powder underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2005 10:52:00 AM More reviews by brenda8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great blush. It's a pretty shocking shade in the container but used with a light hand, it really brightens up skin that needs it. Its also good value for money as it lasts a really long time and can also be used as a lip colour (and I am guessing a cream eyeshadow).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2005 1:09:00 AM More reviews by jmoda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gorgeous on lips and cheeks. It looks like a cream version of Milani Mango Tango. Lasts forever on lips and cheeks too. This is what started my addiction with CCBs.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2005 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Marcela

I just bought this product the other day, i choose it over fresco (nice but too pale) It works good, and give a natural flush just like you were doing aerobics

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2004 11:31:00 PM More reviews by fashiongal

I just purchased this one today. It's a very bright red/coral in the pan - kinda scary. But when applied with MAC's foundation brush, it give me that fantastic "I've just been in the sun for the first time since winter" glow. You know that wonderful pink/red/coral glow you get from that first spring sun - this is it! It's so gorgeous - definitely a keeper. BTW - I'm a MMM/Olive/Tans easily. Love the effect of this blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2004 2:10:00 PM More reviews by katlynel

I quite like this freestanding-store-only CCB. It's one of those shades that looks terrifying in the pan, an unbelievably bright red coral, but it goes on as a warm corally pink-peach-red glow. It only takes a tiny bit! I like to use this on my cheeks topped with a bit of powder and then a light dusting of a powder blush like Peachykeen. A staple cream blush for me; I'd repurchase if I ever ran out, but that'd be in the far-distant future.