October 21, 2014 | 2020 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Senorita Margarita 3-in-1

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2007 1:01:00 AM More reviews by ilovecosmetics

It smells just like a lime margarita with some sweetness and tartness to it. its nice and fresh smelling. it doesn't give much volume though. But i think i paid for the smell...and thats it...in quality as a shampoo and conditioner....Suave is much better...i think i got ripped off because i basically didn't get much quality...there are MUCH better shampoos, such as Nexxus Therapy, and Suave, herbal essances, and biolage. anyways...the pricing for this product is for the name:philosophy! plus the smell!!!! Your getting ripped off in the pricing..but its well worth it ONLY for the smell....quality is nothing special. I won't be buying again. OH quantity is pretty good. :) but quality: nothing special.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2007 4:12:00 PM More reviews by trueblue002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very useful product since you can do three things with it. The gimmick really drew me to it, and then I found a smell at Nordstrom that I loved! So I used it all up in the shower. It seemed to work well, but it made my skin very dry and red. I kept finding these funny red patches, especially on my stomach and arms. It got very irritating, so I finally just used it as a shampoo. The smell is great, but I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2007 11:31:00 PM More reviews by rosehugo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Senorita margarita smells exactly like a margarita, so if you have always wanted to bathe in margaritas this is the body wash for you. I ended up giving it to my mom after trying it a few times, because it was too strong for my taste. It actually made my eyes water.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2007 8:38:00 PM More reviews by jbabygirl88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. I bought this because my fiance is a huge fan of citrus type scents and who doesn't love a margarita? It makes my skin feel soft and smooth and lightly scented.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2007 11:01:00 PM More reviews by sarrae

This is sooo fun! I love the scent and use it as bubble bath. I have used the Bath and Body Works 3-in1 before but it lacks when it comes to making a yummy smelling, really bubbly bath. Philosophy's formula makes tons of bubbles and smells great the whole time you are in the tub. My husband bought me this scent as well as Melon Daquari and Waffle Cone. They all smell great and are my favorite bubble baths. I don't know if I would use these fragrances as body wash--kind of strong for a first-thing-in-the-morning scent--but it makes a really fun relaxing bath scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2007 11:26:00 AM More reviews by kittenheels911

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a small bottle of this in a "gift-with-purchase" deal at Macy's. I looooove Philosophy products but this one...the cleanser left my skin clean and soft but the smell. I felt like I was drinking a margarita! I guess that's the point but I hate margaritas. Like I said, it was free, and I wouldn't have purchased this scent on my own. It's way too strong smelling for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2007 11:30:00 PM More reviews by smurfette77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell is fabulous! It's a fresh, lime-like smell that reminds me of a fresh summer breeze and margaritas by the beach.... really smells exactly like a margarita. The color is great, too. It's a vibrant green that wakes me up every morning.

I wouldn't buy it again though. I used it as a body wash and it just wouldn't clean my skin very well. Often, I had to lather up a second time for my skin to feel clean. It seems like it has a hard time to rinse away sun tanning lotion. No matter which sunblock I used, I would always have to lather - rinse - repeat at least 2 times. I used other body washed before that did a way better job.

Also, it's $16 per bottle. How much can body wash really cost? I assume the manufacturer spends about $1 to $3 on a bottle. The mark-up is just too big.
All it does is clean your skin, it's not a magic cellulite cure or anything like that, so why spend so much money on it? Just doens't make sense to me (and I'm not cheap, I spent $195 on a jar of Creme de La Mer, but that at least works wonders).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 4:35:00 PM More reviews by queenisabelle29

this wash smells exactly like a margarita. it reminds me of summetime because they are one of my favorite summer drinks. this product can be used as a body wash, bubble bath, and shampoo. i have used it only as the wash so far and i really like it. it foams up very well and doesn't dry my skin out. i haven't tried it as a bubble bath yet and i don't ever plan on using it as a shampoo. personally, i have found that 3 in 1's tend to perform best as shower gels. the bottle is huge so i t will last for more than just the summer. loooove this fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2007 2:28:00 PM More reviews by nuttycoconut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

smells just like a margarita! i just don't want to smell like alcohol

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2007 9:30:00 AM More reviews by laysaysns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this smell but you don't really smell like after you get out of the shower and thats what I want. I want people to be able to smell that awesome scent on me. I mean when your in the shower you smell it alot and its really suds up and feels great on your skin you just don't smell any hint of it on your body at all.

This also smells alot like Bath and Bodys works Margarita Scrub which is fabulous! If anyone knows of a body splash or spray that smells similar let me know!