Chanel Precision Eye Makeup Remover

4.5

Water, Cyclomethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Rosa Damascena Flower Distillate, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, PPG-26 Buteth-26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Propylene Glycol, Thriethanolamine, CI 42090 (Blue 1)

on 3/15/2008 10:50:00 AM

its a great eye makeup remover..it can remover all your makeup...and its so gentle for yr eyes...
great item, i have been using it for a year, its so good

on 2/2/2008 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I really like this eye makeup remover. I don't wear much waterproof makeup and I tend to not like very oily removers, this one has a very good texture and does a good job removing my eye makeup. It a bit expensive, but I find it's worth it because I like everything about it, as opposed to some cheaper drugstore brands which perform well in some ways and lack in some others. Unless I have very heavy makeup I try to use it sparingly and it lasts for over 8 months, so I do think it's a great buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Works WONDERFULLY! Not oily for a liquid remover, and requires little effort to remove everything. I can't comment on the price, as I just had a sample bottle. However, I would definitely consider purchasing a full-size bottle!

on 7/18/2007 5:29:00 AM

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!
It takes off the most stringent waterproof mascara, eyeliner without having to use half the bottle and ripping your eye lashes out!!
The Biphase makeup remover is the best cos the oil basically "dissolves" the makeup away onto the cotton ball.

A little pricey but definately worth it. Second best was Lorea's Biphase lip and eye makeup remover which was ALMOST as good as the chanel Biphase eye makeup remover.
Notice I said ALMOST!

on 1/11/2007 8:14:00 PM

From the removers that i have tried from the market, having tried RMK, Lancome, L'oeral, Talika and EL. I have found by far I found this Chanel and RMK the best eye makeup remover the best. if light makeup, one pad its enough to remove it all. esp if u hold the wet pad over your masacara for like 10 secs before you move it, then you will find almost all of the masacara is gone~~~ one bad point its, if it accidentally gets into your eyes, it stink!!!! ~

on 10/30/2005 12:54:00 AM

Chanel's Gentle Biphase Eye Makeup Remover is by far one of the best eye-makeup removers that I've used, and I've tried a variety of makeup removers from Lancome & Clinique, and nothing compares to it. This is the first time that I can remove everything in one simple single swipe. It removes mascara without having to rub my eye constantly to still end up looking like a racoon and all that fuss.

I normally just cut small pieces of some soft paper towel, put it over the top opening and shake. The small "wet" circle removes all product on both of my eyes, so a little goes a long way. It doesn't sting or make your eyes feel weird which is hard to find sometimes with makeup removers.

However at the price of $28.50 per bottle it is on pricey side for makeup remover. If I ever had some extra funds again to splurge, I definately would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't care how much it costs, I am tired to the tug of war I usually go through trying to get my mascara off. This dissolves it instantly without any problems at all. You can re-apply make-up immediately if necessary (going out in the evening) because it isn't at all greasy. Even coconut oil stings my eyes, but this doesn't. I will be using this into the forseeable future.

on 2/28/2005 8:29:00 PM

Not as greasy but too pricey for what it's worth. I had to put more on the cotton ball just to remove one eye.

on 2/25/2005 12:46:00 PM

This review is for the blue Precision Gentle Bi-phase eye makeup remover. It's fantastic stuff. I was rather reluctant to try this, since the other bi-phase ones I've tried stung my eyes like mad and left my vision blurry. But this little beauty from Chanel doesn't irritate my eyes in the slightest, plus it removes every smidge of eye makeup very very gently and quickly. No need to scrub away at my delicate lids and lashes.
My only gripe is the price, really. I'm just not ready to spend such a fortune on eye makeup remover. I'd rather stick with my usual L'Oreal Dermo Expertise one (NOT the biphase version), and save my cash for Chanel's sublime and spectacular makeup.

on 2/4/2005 10:20:00 AM

That was my first eye make up remover and it is still one of the best I've used up to date. I tried another few brands but I would say this is better than the others. It is light, effective and easy. I will defintely buy it again as soon as I finish the remover I am using now. You might find it too oily, the trick - don't use a lot each time, a little goes a long way.