April 21, 2014 | 895 users online

Lips - Burt's Bees - Lip Shimmers - Rhubarb

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 2:41:00 AM More reviews by nuityeux

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff!! Have been using it for ages. This color is one of those that would suit so many people - just a nice rosy color that makes the lips look healthy, but not overdone. I love the minty scent and it is nourishing for the lips as well. I wear this almost exclusively - would only change it up for a very special occasion - and even then, might think twice. Hope the product stays around forever - would be lost without it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really loved this the way my lips would tingle when i put in on, the texture and colour was so beautiful, however after using this for a couple of weeks i devoloped a wierd bump under my top lip. At first i didnt want to belive it was the lip balm but i stopped using for a while and the bump went away. As soon as i started to use it again the darn bump came back. :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Minty and tingly this color is ruby red with shimmer (hence the name).Loved it finished the tube in about 6 months I did not use daily.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 6:37:00 AM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The color of this lip shimmer is gorgeous! It's a deep (but not too dark), ruby red. I like to wear this lip shimmer on more special occaisions (or when I'm not wearing any eye makeup) because the color isn't exactly "natural" enough to use for everyday. I wish this stuff was more moisturizing. However, it doesn't feel like sticky glue on my lips! The application is very smooth with a minty tingle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even if a color appears one way in the tube, it's going to look very different on any individual's lips due to the fact we all have our own skin pigment. Keep that in mind as you shop for lip color.
I am NW20 with dark peach-colored lips.
Cool - pink skin tone.
This was around $5 at Target.
Minty flavor - ok.
Makes my lips look like a washed-out coral color - yuk.
Horrible staying power - bleeding to outer edges of lips.
Hydrates at first, but ultimately dried out my lips.
Texture - a bit gritty.
Verdict - tossed in garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by noinoi

This is nice. Cheap raspberry pink coloured lip balm. Slight minty taste, creamy texture. Looks like lipstick with heavy application but can be much more natural looking if you only apply a little.

Good if you like clear bright pinks. Natural

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by littlemissmach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Expensive, but the only thing I would ever considering repurchasing in this company's product line. I like the color of this one, and the fact that if you only put a bit it looks natural. Has a nice smell. Not a whole lots of staying power, and it comes out rather moist. Can smudge easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not a big fan of the Burt's Bees products I've tried, but this is a winner! Great cool medium pink shade, feels good on the lips, moisturizes, lasts a fair amount of time and leaves a pretty stain when it wears off, comes in a stick instead of a pot, and it's cheap! This blows Korres

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by iMandiixD

moisturizing and the color is great and natural. very few caking problems.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by HCoco

I have this in another colour, i did like it at first, kinda has a minty smell n cooling feeling, but dries on my lips n makes them kinda chapped. I only use it on top of my lipstick now, but overall it looks good, very shimmery.