October 21, 2014 | 1755 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Teint Parfait - Complexion Enhancer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2004 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Lanier

I have the Rose Pearl (2) and the Apricot (4). The Rose Pearl brightens my complexion while the Apricot warms it up. They sink right into my skin and feel weightless. Both counteract the redness in my skin and give me a polished, yet extremely natural look. A Your Skin But Better product. Someone who is looking for a lot of coverage would not like this product, however. I'd say it pretty much just enhances the good qualities of your skin. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2004 9:40:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I actually use the Teint Parfait as a foundation. I have #3. Which is kinda a pinky beigey tinted moisturizer with golden shimmer to it. Its absolutely stunning, and natural looking. Great if you have a pretty good complexion to begin with. I love it. Its one of the most natural foundations I have ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2004 5:18:00 AM More reviews by urang

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have light/medium Asian skin, and shade #1 (mauve) makes my already even-toned skin look so much more perfect, it's eerie. You'd think my bare face is not red at all, but with this product any trace of ruddiness disappears, leaving my skin looking like porcelain. Fantastic product for the days when I want to look more glamorous and polished! I can use "here and there" and it blends right in. I'm someone who doesn't wear foundation; don't like the weight of it on my face, the blending work, worrying about touchups, etc. But this stuff I can wear! It doesn't feel heavy, or make me feel too made up. After Teint Parfait opened me up to "complexion enhancement", I tried Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand. The t/m adds perfection in a "more warmth and color" way, the YSL product lets me go paler. But with the LM t/m, I have to check up for shine. Overall, the YSL performs better. I like the scent, too... fresh, not perfumey.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2004 5:29:00 AM More reviews by ongsarah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this enhancer #3 when it first launched. The YSL MA tried it on my skin and I have to admit that I really like the smell and touch of this item. My skin is generally spot-free, except for some barely there dark shadows underneath my eyes. This enhancer gives a nice glow to my face and underneath the sun, there is some shimmer but it doesn't bother me. I use this as a primer underneath my Clarins Colour Tint #2, works well together I have to say. Doesn't cause breakouts, doesn't cause shine at the T-zone areas too. Btw, I have combination skin in Summer, and normal-combo in Winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2004 3:44:00 PM More reviews by WindyCityGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was given a small sample of this in the light pink color, it was ok, but then I tried the bronze color, I think its the #3 or #4, I am leaning towards #3-

I like it, yet this is not a foundation- To me its a very sheer tinted moisturizer-It has golden shimmer to it, so it will be amazing for the summer-

This morning I put it on and topped it with Armani Loose powder in #2 in my face looks really glowy and pretty-

I recommend this for people who have good skin and just want a hint of color-

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No