October 23, 2014 | 1448 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I'm pretty surprised at the negative reviews on this product. For me it worked fantastically! It's an extremely rich and thick cream, and it makes my skin feel like its drank gallons of water. I'm only 21, so I don't have very many fine lines around my eyes yet, but this does keep my skin well moisturized and, from what I've seen, prevents them from popping up. I think older women with lines and wrinkles need something stronger, while us 20-somethings just need something preventative and moisturizing. I'll definitely keep buying this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by vesuvana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A super thick moisturizer with no active ingredients at all. You'd get the same effect using lard, which sits on top of the skin the same as this expensive waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Dedree

First of all, I guess I don't really need any wrinkles to disappear since I'm 17 - I do have a very few faint fine lines - so maybe this product wasn't for me. However I have some bad dark circles.
This cream is very rich, and I liked the way it moisturized - but as other reviewers have said: that's about it. And for that amount of money, I'm sure there's something better to be found out there...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this product moisturizes really nicely. and thats about it.. literally. it does nothing else. it "repairs" nothing. i agree with a previous reviewer.. i honestly think my undereyes look worse since using this. i'm only 27 so i have few lines from smiling.. but the seem to be more prominent after using this a month.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Rachelleannv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is expensive for nothing, really. Yes, it does moisturize and I feel like that's all it does. It's very rich and creamy.. a little goes a long way. I bought it at the duty free so I'm glad it was only $35. But in Canada, it would have been $50 plus tax. Total waste of money. I've been using it day and night and I've seen no results. The skin around my eyes feel a lot softer but it does nothing with fine lines and dark circles. I'm 25 years old with very faint lines around my eyes.. my dark circles aren't so bad so I can get away without wearing a concealer. But for something that's $50 Canadian, I would expect that it will deminish the fine lines around my eyes. Also, my skin is VERY sensitive. This hasn't caused any irritation, although I've noticed one little tiny white bump that only showed up after using the cream and it hasn't gone away since. I'm going to try to finish the jar but I will not purchase it again. Also, I use a cotton swap to scoop up the moisturizer. I have long nails so I don't think it's very sanitary to keep dipping my fingers in the jar. I would suggest for you guys to find something else. If you guys have a HG eye cream that helps with fine lines and dark circles, let me know please! Thanks! Hope this helps!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by agb2003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm 29 and have faint lines under my eyes. This product does nothing for me. Yes it moisturizes, but the lines actually look more visible after using this product. I'm glad I purchased with a gift card and didn't use my money.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2010 5:17:00 AM More reviews by tlloveswj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eye cream is suppose to help those with wrinkles. I'm 28 years-old with slight fine lines starting and this has done absolutely nothing in the "repairwear" description.

It does moisturize, but be careful, if you apply too much it may cause the dreaded white bumps.

I will not repurchase as it has done nothing for my faint fine lines or dark circles.

I will not buy anything from Clinique again--period. Everything I have tried were total let downs.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 3:44:00 AM More reviews by JuBB

I like this much more than all about the eyes. It is much more moisturizing and seems to prevent fine lines from forming. I was worried at first that this will cause bumps around the eye but it didn't for me. It's rich in texture, don't have to use a lot of product. It does make your eyes have that burning sensation if you accidentally got some in your eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 8:08:00 AM More reviews by citygirlhardware

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the very few eye creams that doesn't make my eyes go completely nuts with irritation. I was really surprised at how effective this is: fine lines are smoothed, no milia, no burning or irritation, thick rich texture perfect for the dry desert climate where I live.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by geroithe

got a sample for this product, thinking that i should start protecting my delicate eye area as i approach my mid-20s. but boy was i rudely shocked with how it stang my eyes, and caused small little white bumps under my eyes. the bumps got dry and flaky. would definitely not recommend this to anyone.