November 21, 2014 | 1653 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Cetaphil - Cetaphil Theraputic Hand Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2004 3:20:00 PM More reviews by jessiewillcox

This is a great product for people who are constantly applying hand cream in winter. It's fragrance-free, and absorbs super quickly. The Cetaphil cream doesn't leave any kind of a greasy "film" like feeling on the hands. Hands feel softer quite rapidly. The only down side is that within a few minutes my hands feel slightly more dried out again than with other creams I like, such as Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair, or various Kiehls creams--or Bag Balm. This one is a good value though, and I would certainly recommend trying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2004 10:52:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got 2 tubes (comes as a double box)for $14 approx. Great hand cream--feels thick at first then sinks right in and moisturizes extremely well. I'm very happy with it. I really love Cetaphil- anything!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2004 8:41:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I've been using this for about a month and have come to love this stuff. I always have a dry crunchy spot on my index finger which I use as my barometer for how well a hand cream works for me. Well, this hand cream makes a difference--I wake w/ less irritated, softer hands. No fragrance and cheap--at least initially--I got 2 tubes for the price of 1. Can't beat that for something that works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2004 5:22:00 PM More reviews by kimk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a brand new Cetaphil product that I got a sample of from their website. I used it twice, and began scouring the drugstores for it - it's that good! It's kind of odd, it goes on heavy-feeling at first, then suddenly, it's not greasy or heavy feeling. It's just sorta there... Does a faboo job of keeping hands soft and moisturized! This is terrific stuff. Give it a couple of tries and see if you like it too!