Cetaphil Cetaphil Theraputic Hand Cream

4.4

Purified Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oleth 12, PEG-2 Stearate, Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Arginine PCA, Chlorhexidine Digluconate

on 12/22/2004 12:51:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My dermatologist gave me a "sample" of 2 tubes of this since I started Accutane, it's winter, and I wash my hands constantly w/ work. Lifesaver. I threw a bit into a smaller container, carry around and apply all day long. Hands are crack-free, and it's non-fragrant, good for patient care.

on 12/19/2004 3:20:00 PM

This is a great product for people who are constantly applying hand cream in winter. It's fragrance-free, and absorbs super quickly. The Cetaphil cream doesn't leave any kind of a greasy "film" like feeling on the hands. Hands feel softer quite rapidly. The only down side is that within a few minutes my hands feel slightly more dried out again than with other creams I like, such as Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair, or various Kiehls creams--or Bag Balm. This one is a good value though, and I would certainly recommend trying it.

on 11/6/2004 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got 2 tubes (comes as a double box)for $14 approx. Great hand cream--feels thick at first then sinks right in and moisturizes extremely well. I'm very happy with it. I really love Cetaphil- anything!

on 7/29/2004 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I've been using this for about a month and have come to love this stuff. I always have a dry crunchy spot on my index finger which I use as my barometer for how well a hand cream works for me. Well, this hand cream makes a difference--I wake w/ less irritated, softer hands. No fragrance and cheap--at least initially--I got 2 tubes for the price of 1. Can't beat that for something that works.

on 4/5/2004 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a brand new Cetaphil product that I got a sample of from their website. I used it twice, and began scouring the drugstores for it - it's that good! It's kind of odd, it goes on heavy-feeling at first, then suddenly, it's not greasy or heavy feeling. It's just sorta there... Does a faboo job of keeping hands soft and moisturized! This is terrific stuff. Give it a couple of tries and see if you like it too!