Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator in Bare Light ] [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator in Bare Light ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (Octyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.4%. Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Isocetyl Linoleoyl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Polyglyceryl-3-Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Trihydroxystearin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Copper ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Manganese ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Potassium Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Iron Ferment Extract, Methicone, Topaz, Quartz, Mother of Pearl, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea. May Contain : Mica, Ultramarines, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 2/1/2005 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this more than the skinlights foundation. I love how this makes your skin glow and look dewy. I paired this up with the face illuminator and it looked great! You just need to remember to use a light hand. I could see this lasting forever. I think the brush that this comes with is just terrible. I have used this product three times and the bristles are coming out, not to mention I find you don't get an even application when you use the brush it comes with. I know alot of people say the sparkles are a little too much but I like it. (NC35-40)

on 1/25/2005 5:35:00 PM

I love this!!!!!!!!!! It adds a little shimmer to cheekbones and browbone. Oh and I've noticied you can put a little under eyes and it brightens up the whole eye area. Will definately purchase...but probably not for years - it lasts forever!

on 12/26/2004 7:36:00 PM

This powder is quite sparkley, so I do not use it all over my face. I only use it on my cheeks, over my blush, as a highlighter/sparkle powder. BOTTOMLINE: This powder is great as a sparkley/shimmer highlighter.

on 12/8/2004 4:18:00 PM

I used this a few years ago and I am right back using it again! I forgot how great this loose powder is! The color is a beautiful pink flesh shade with what would look like too much shimmer but when applied to my face it just gives me a perfect glow even for my PPP/LLL oily skin. The container is great! It has the brush in a seperate area! Even with the big square holes in the sifter the product stays in bottom until you tap it to the top! That is a plus for me because always end up with loose powder everywhere!
I have found my #1 reason for loving this product is it doesn't settle in any fine lines which makes it perfect for my eye area. It helps create an illusion of NO fine lines around my eyes would is great for me as I see myself againg! This gives my skin a warm beautiful young glow about it! I think this might even get bumped to HG status for me soon!

on 6/3/2004 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Couldn't agree more w/the other poster! Great powder that leave a beautiful, healthy glow to my skin. Not too orange like Warm Glow or too pink like Natural Glow. Looks great as a brow bone highlighter, too. A little expensive for a drugstore item, but a little goes such a long way that I won't need to repurchase anytime soon!

on 4/4/2004 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is *gorgeous*!! Both in the pot and on =). Wow. I can't believe there were no reviews for this specific shade in the Skinlights l/p. This is a fleshy-peachy shade with slight pinkness to it. It contains golden microshimmers and is extremely natural looking. I didn't want Natural Light (which seems to be the most popular) because I already had a hiliter stick- I wanted something to give me a golden glow, not something silvery. Warm Light was a weird and totally unexpected terracotta shade with larger, visible glitter, but Bare Light is *perfect* on me (NC25 Asian, yellow/gold undertones). The packaging is great, brush is stored in the lid, and you get a large amount of product. I'm not crazy about the scent but it is not a turn off at all. Plus, the shimmer clings well to the face as long as you are moisturized or have some type of base. A bit steep in price- I got mine for a little under $10 at Harmon Beauty but CVS sells it for close to $14- but defintely worth the money. I would repurchase again and again, if I ever run out. =)