July 28, 2014 | 2037 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by pixyinpanic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first blush that I acctually bought for myself. I was originally going to buy Springsheen but I was kind of intiminated because it looked so orange. So the Lady in MAC suggested Peachykeen instead. The color is very beautiful but it's hard to describe...it is like a darker peachy color with a golden sheen. It looks very natural and glowy - i love it. I see me reaching for this a lot just beacause it matches almost everything. I think everybody should have this just because it's that basic but also has that little something to make a make-up look perfect. I'd say get it youself and see how it makes you look young and healthy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by jumpsnoopy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this blush! I'm NC20-25 naturally (without a tan), but I spray tan in the spring and summer, so my skintone actually varies quite a bit season to season. As others have said, it's a mix between pink and peach, but I think it leans more strongly toward a reddish pink. Because of that, it does look better on me when I'm tan, but I can use it when I'm pale as well as long as I use a very light hand. That said, it is easy to build it up too much very quickly, so I always start light and add more if necessary (usually I don't need to). It looks natural and pretty, and it isn't overly shimmery, which is a plus for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by KatieFMakeup

I do like Peachykeen, it's not my most favourite MAC blush but i still find myself using it! It's a mix between coral and pink with shimmer. It's a very flattering colour i find sometimes coralish blushes look abit muddy but this certainly doesn't! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Lisa86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this before the holidays and all I can say is wow. I've always had success with MAC blushes, but this one is amazing on my NC-40 skin. This will definitely be my go-to peach toned blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush after the SA applied it on me. The look is natural but upon close look or under strong light, it has a very subtle shimmer. It gives me the glow I want without an over powering color. it can last quite long and it is suitable to wear on a daily basis. It is more coral like than pink on my Asian skin that has a warm undertone. I enjoyed this color alot.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 6:54:00 AM More reviews by chookana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my go to blush for about 5 years now, I absolutely love love love it and use it pretty much everyday. I did try to switch to NARS orgasm, just to see what all the fuss was about, liked it, but came straight back to Peachykeen. Looks great on my skin tone and stays put all day, provides a nice subtle shimmer which doesn't look too overkill. I'm more a fan of the matte look but I like the shimmer that this blush offers and the gorgeous baby peach colour is super flattering. I can see myself using this for the rest of my life :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by jiasweetheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my all time favorite blush. Itís a very pretty pinky coral color with just the right mix of coral and bronze. I think of it as a more coral version of Nars Orgasm. For a sheer blush its very pigmented and very buildable. It has a light shimmer to but no glitter so those with enlarged pores need not worry it doesn't highlight them at all. I reach for this blush everyday. They color is very nice on my NC35 skin and I love how it gives me a nice summer glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 9:07:00 AM More reviews by jimsland

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had never gotten a Mac "makeover" until we went on vacation and thought - what the hell? I am an NC25 (now I know!) and generally wear cooler colors. My MAC sales person (and damned if I can remember here name - she was fabulous), suggested this blush to me. I balked, she persisted, I relented. I am so glad I did. This warms me up quite nicely, pairs very well with Viva Glam V and is absolutely lovely. It's peachier than Nars Orgasm, but I can see this being MAC's version of an almost universally flattering color. It's shimmery, without being OTT. I gave it a 4 because it's not as pigmented as Nars blushes. Other than that, I love it and would absolutely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Dulcesusana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this blush as my second MAC blush trying to find a perfect peach color for my Nc40 skin tone. This color blends so easily and naturally. I have been looking for a beautiful color for such a long time and this was so beautiful once i saw it was a must have.
I have never been hooked to product like this.I am so glad I purchased it.
I highly recommend this blush if you are looking for sheer-golden undertones.You will enjoy this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty color in the pan, but the color payoff is pretty bad. It barely shows on me...I probably will be swapping it away.
I'm NC50 for reference.