MAC Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

4.4

Ingredients List: Talc, Octyldodecyl Steroyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zeolite, Otyldodecanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocynide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) .

on 3/12/2012 10:55:00 PM

Gorgeous blush! Takes a bit of product to show up on my nc25 skin tone

Love the shade for more neutral looks :) My favourite peachy blush..

The shimmer is more like a sheen

Its great! :D a must have mac blush :)

Peachykeen was my first MAC blush but it seemed to wash out my skin tone. I replaced it with Dolly Mix and much prefer that :)

on 2/19/2012 11:07:00 PM

Best blush! It's the only one I use in fall/winter/spring. I have been using this blush for 3 years and always repurchase it!

on 2/19/2012 8:51:00 AM

My first MAC blush that was picked out by one of the MUA's. I have bought dozens of other blushes since then but this is still one of my favorites. I think it looks amazing on olive or tanned skin. It can look patchy if your foundation hasn't dried or if you have dry patches on your cheeks but so does every other blush. This, nars torrid, and tarte tipsy are my favorite blushes for my skin tone. its sometimes hard for me to find a lipstick to go with it since i have a lot of pinks, but not that big of a problem. i love wearing orgasm gloss with it.

on 2/16/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My first ever MAC blush! I held off on using it because MAC is like gold in Australia (sooo. expensivvve).
So far, it's lasted aaages and the colour is the perfect 'natural flush' for my fair skin! I think this would suit most skin tones. It has slight shimmer, nothing too overbearing though. I was most amazed by the staying power - for a product with 'sheer' in its name, I didn't expect it to wear so well. It lasted through a long shift at a fast food place with humid, sweaty, oil-vat surrounds, if that's any indication :D
And from the looks of it this was a discontinued/LE that was brought back permanently? Yay!!

on 1/31/2012 3:31:00 PM

This is my first blush that I acctually bought for myself. I was originally going to buy Springsheen but I was kind of intiminated because it looked so orange. So the Lady in MAC suggested Peachykeen instead. The color is very beautiful but it's hard to describe...it is like a darker peachy color with a golden sheen. It looks very natural and glowy - i love it. I see me reaching for this a lot just beacause it matches almost everything. I think everybody should have this just because it's that basic but also has that little something to make a make-up look perfect. I'd say get it youself and see how it makes you look young and healthy :)

on 1/4/2012 2:00:00 PM

I really like this blush! I'm NC20-25 naturally (without a tan), but I spray tan in the spring and summer, so my skintone actually varies quite a bit season to season. As others have said, it's a mix between pink and peach, but I think it leans more strongly toward a reddish pink. Because of that, it does look better on me when I'm tan, but I can use it when I'm pale as well as long as I use a very light hand. That said, it is easy to build it up too much very quickly, so I always start light and add more if necessary (usually I don't need to). It looks natural and pretty, and it isn't overly shimmery, which is a plus for me.

on 12/29/2011 6:08:00 PM

I do like Peachykeen, it's not my most favourite MAC blush but i still find myself using it! It's a mix between coral and pink with shimmer. It's a very flattering colour i find sometimes coralish blushes look abit muddy but this certainly doesn't! <3

on 12/29/2011 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I just purchased this before the holidays and all I can say is wow. I've always had success with MAC blushes, but this one is amazing on my NC-40 skin. This will definitely be my go-to peach toned blush.

on 11/4/2011 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought this blush after the SA applied it on me. The look is natural but upon close look or under strong light, it has a very subtle shimmer. It gives me the glow I want without an over powering color. it can last quite long and it is suitable to wear on a daily basis. It is more coral like than pink on my Asian skin that has a warm undertone. I enjoyed this color alot.

Top Rated MAC Products