August 28, 2014 | 1039 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by mauveboudoir

I've always been a fan of MAC - especially their blushes. I originally tried Peachykeen because Dolly Mix scared me - it was just too cotton candy pink! But on application, it's actually a delicate pink that you can build up on. I usually apply baby powder over it to make it look naturally pink :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by lavvy76549

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was skeptical about this color as I thought it would be a bright fushia color but with all of the youtube reviews I decided to purchase this and I am glad I did.

This along with touch point lip glass made me look like a diva. The color is nice when applied heavy and them buffed out If you don't buff it out then it will look too heavy.

I don't think I will have to purchase this again as this is not for everyday wear, at least not for me but if I run out I will be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by cherrytomato09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Mac Dollymix is a versatile bright pink color that looks good on anyone. It is such a good color, you can apply lightly for a sheer wash of color or go heavier to get that "doll" look. I love this color...I use it on myself, my mother, my sister, and my aunt (and we all have varying skin tones). I always take this with me when i'm traveling. I'm NC 40-42 range.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by MissCarmella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Dollymix is always suggested for my skintone range(NC35-40)I bought it thinking I'd love it but it was too red and didn't blend well with my skintone. I ended up selling it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This was highly recommended by other NC40-43s on spektra , though it doesn't look awful, its not right for my skin, it looks unnatural and messy .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by KatieFMakeup

I love dollymix! I feel like it's flattering on nearly everyone i've done makeup for. Where i'm from in liverpool my local MAC calls it the "scouse girl" blush as it seems to be very popular in Liverpool. In the pan it looks scary because it's a really dark, bright pink but it's gorgeous i do recommend it <3 (on tanned skin it is lovelllly)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 8:29:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Been wanting this for some time and got it for Xmas. Talk about "pretty in pink" - this intense pink blush is so brightening and flattering on my NW15-20 skin. Dollymix is a Sheertone Shimmer. I love MAC's Sheertone blush finish and combining Sheertone with a bit of shimmer is just perfection in my books. Definitely a repurchase although I have yet to use up any MAC blush so if I need to repurchase, it won't be for 10 years or more!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 11:27:00 AM More reviews by tring010

Very bright pink in the pan - payoff is exactly the same. Needs a light hand when applying. Beautiful colour - my most used MAC blush. Will definitely repurchase. Staying power like most MAC products is amazing, lasts all day on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by aadean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Sigh. Pink blush is not my friend. Peach colors work with my skin tone better, such as Coppertone, Sunbasque, etc. Color payoff was good I guess, if you like pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by pissandvinegar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was immediately attracted to this blush solely because of how bright it was. It is definitely a fun color but can also double as a nice more natural looking blush if applied lightly. This is another that I reach for often... it goes well with numerous looks and the shimmer in it is very soft and pretty.
PROS: bright color, easy to build, nice shimmer
CONS: none