July 29, 2014 | 1693 users online

Blush - Kevyn Aucoin - The Creamy Moist Glow - Liquifuschia (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2004 12:52:00 PM More reviews by minimac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Creamy, densely pigmented hot pink blush with a hard consistency in a very small lip balm sized pot. You swirl your finger on the blush and pat and blend it into your cheeks - really looks like a natural flush coming from within. I should add that I am a very fair PPP with auburn hair and blue eyes - paler than a MAC NC15 - and although the colour is very bright in the pan, it looks more natural on than any other blush I've found. Perfect for cool skin tones, but I could see this working on anyone with fair to medium olive skin. I'd describe it as the blush version of Benefit's sheer hot pink Shangri-La "You'll Never Never Land Me" lipstick (another love of mine). I'm joyous that I've discovered this.
NB - the pot is tiny but it lasts for absolutely ages, so the steep price is worth it IMO. You can buy it from Neiman Marcus or Kevyn Aucoin online.
My only peeve is that the shiny burgundy packaging flakes off all over the place.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2004 7:10:00 PM More reviews by ilikepink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this from neimans last week out of fear that they would run out, they have not, perhaps people are scared of the bright color. I compared the jar to my sse 02. It is even smaller than that, but worth every cent. The texture is like a cold stick of butter. Or a hard lip balm. Meaning, you will get a small amount on your fingers, as a sparing application is paramount. This is even less expensive than benitint, and less messy. The application is brilliant, it will complement all ladies. Besides being hard to find, it is a wonderful blush (I was formally hooked on NARS crazed). I will update my review to see how long the blush actually lasts in its pot. **Update** 7/01 I have used this everyday, 2 times a day, and there is a slight (slight) dip, + it does not melt in the summertime, or in your pocket. Rave!! **Update** 7/28 Just now seeing the bottom of container. It is av. at e6apothacary.com or neimans.com . P.S. This is why I love swapping so much. What it costs neimans to ship 1 package to me, I could swap a good 8 times for the same amount of $.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No