April 19, 2014 | 1565 users online

Blush - Kevyn Aucoin - The Creamy Moist Glow - Liquifuschia (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2004 7:10:00 PM More reviews by ilikepink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this from neimans last week out of fear that they would run out, they have not, perhaps people are scared of the bright color. I compared the jar to my sse 02. It is even smaller than that, but worth every cent. The texture is like a cold stick of butter. Or a hard lip balm. Meaning, you will get a small amount on your fingers, as a sparing application is paramount. This is even less expensive than benitint, and less messy. The application is brilliant, it will complement all ladies. Besides being hard to find, it is a wonderful blush (I was formally hooked on NARS crazed). I will update my review to see how long the blush actually lasts in its pot. **Update** 7/01 I have used this everyday, 2 times a day, and there is a slight (slight) dip, + it does not melt in the summertime, or in your pocket. Rave!! **Update** 7/28 Just now seeing the bottom of container. It is av. at e6apothacary.com or neimans.com . P.S. This is why I love swapping so much. What it costs neimans to ship 1 package to me, I could swap a good 8 times for the same amount of $.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No