April 16, 2014 | 1812 users online

Nails - Zoya - Remove + Nail Polish Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by songy67

Fresh scent + convenient pump bottle + works shockingly well. It claims to increase the longevity of your polish too but I honestly haven't noticed a thing in that regard. What I have noticed is how flawlessly it removes bright colored polishes (reds, neons)! Instead of staining my nail beds and cuticles like other removers, this gets rid of almost all the color in a few swipes. Also, I REALLY appreciate the light fresh scent of this versus the headache-inducing, DNA-altering, chemical smell of acetone/ other polish removers. I'm going to need to re-stock after I run out, even though it's a tad pricey, especially since I run through NP remover so quickly. Damn. I'm so sold on this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by tinaesq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it is much less harsh onmy cuticles than all other removers i've tried. I change my polish every few days so this is a big deal.

BUT....I use way more of zoya remove than normal acetone based remover. almost one pump and one cotton lint free pad PER NAIL. Sometimes I'll need TWO pumps per nail. I find that it evaporates on the pad much faster than all my other removers and my one 8 oz bottle is half done in a couple weeks. For the price this stuff is, thats going to get crazy expensive.

The bottle is similar to the pump dispense bottles at nail salons but its all plastic. Sometimes when i press down with a cotton pad, the remover squirts out from the back where my fingers weren't forming a seal around the pump. more wasted product.

I wanted to pool the product on the cap to use for clean up after a manicure just like the salons do but this evaporated so freaking fast off the top.

It performs great, not super awesome, glitters still take way more work than the hype would have you believe. I still have to rub my CREME polishes off so yeah, def not a miracle.

I found a recipe to reproduce this formula on loodie's website. just google faux zoya remove. If that works out the way I'm hoping I won't repurchase zoya remove. Heck I might go to sallys and check out their Metal dispensers too.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by aperfectdisplay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite remover. HG quality! I don't think I will buy anything else from now on. The smell is not as strong as traditional removers and it easily gets my polish off. My nails don't feel dry and weird after either. I like that it has less toxic chemicals than regular removers too. It is pricey but it is worth it. The bottle is easy to use, its a pump top that you just put the cotton ball on and press down a couple times, and makes for much cleaner removal and you don't waste product. The packaging looks nice and sleek too and it looks really cool and classic sitting on my counter rather than old school removers that look cheap and 70s. The cons to this product are that you have to buy it online, I had one bottle leak during shipping so half the bottle was gone when I got it, and it is a little more pricey but the price difference is noticeable in both performance and packaging. Zoya is an up and coming nail polish company that has gotten a lot of attention recently and I hope that with more exposure, Zoya products will be available in stores soon which will make me love them more than I already do.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is better than any nail polish remover I've ever used!! I was super reluctant to spend $10 on a bottle of nail polish remover but I'm super glad I did. It removes all of my nail polish (glitter included) without being harsh and drying. Plus, it doesn't have that super strong, awful scent that a lot of other nail polish removers have. Granted, it still has that weird scent but it's lighter and a bit more pleasant. The packaging is great and convenient, I love the pump!

Although the price is steep, I think it's worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by uponbluemoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My go-to nail polish remover. The scent is pleasant, chemicals are not harsh on the cuticles, and best of all it removes polishes so FAST! I especially enjoy the Big Flapper packaging, makes it easy to get just the right amount onto the cotton ball. Now my mom and I use exclusively Zoya Remove+ for polish remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 3:53:00 AM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I literally cannot think of any bad things to say about this product; it's just wonderful. It takes off my polish quickly, glitters included, and leaves them clean and ready for my next manicure. The smell is especially nice-it's supposed to smell like lavender, but I don't really smell that. Regardless, it's a nice, clean smell, and much less harsh than other removers I've used. I first bought the 8 oz. flip-top bottle, and have since bought the 32 oz. to refill it with. It's functional and looks nice on my makeup table.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by nordavind

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This polish remover is so nice and easy to use that it makes me want to change my manicure every day. First of all I'm very sensitive to strong smells, and this is the first and only remover that doesn't offend my senses. It has a light floral, clean soapy smell that doesn't linger. Wash your hands, and the scent disappears.
As mentioned numerous times before, the flip-top cap is very convenient and time sparing. To remove regular polishes (cream, jelly, shimmer...) with the Zoya Remove+, I cut 5 "nail-size" pieces of cotton, put them on the top of the bottle, press down a couple of times to soak them with product and apply them on my nails for half a minute, just the time to do the other hand. If the polish has glitter I wrap each finger with a piece of aluminium foil for better results. Then I gently (but firmly) slide the cotton out from the nail. This takes almost no time, and usually remove almost everything without any rubbing / staining the cuticles and fingers.
I've been using this remover for about a couple of months now and my nails seem to appreciate the luxury treatment, they don't peel and my cuticles aren't dry out. But I wouldn't go so far as to say that it prolong the wear. If you always followed a proper polish removal routine you won't notice any difference there.
Still, this polish remover is knocking out competition even considering the difficulty to buy it and the price. I only find it at US-based retailers so I have to pay outrageous shipping fees in addition to the already steep polish remover price, but it is well worth it. Fortunately they make a big 32oz bottle that can be used to refill the regular flip-top bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Skoobies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Man, I've been using this remover so long I've gotten spoiled when I use other polish removers because they all seem crappy in comparison. :P I bought this and a 32 oz refill bottle during a promotion a couple years back, ... BEST DECISION EVER. Can you believe that one bottle is still going strong after changing my polish every week. I remove all my polish with felt and everything comes off quickly, cleanly, and easily. I also swipe all my nails with this before polishing and it helps clean the nail plate to prep it for polish :) Works great, doesn't dry me out, and does everything I would ever want a polish remover to do ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by naurlind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Even though it has a price tag on it, it nourishes and leaves your nails feeling like heaven. I am on my 3rd bottle since June and I love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ordered a small bottle from ebay and i'm surprised that this dries out my nails after reading all the great reviews. I have extremely soft and peeling nails that crack even when they are short, i've been using non-acetone removers ever since they got so weak.

After removing my nail polish with this, i notice how dry my nails look and in the center of some of my nails, was what look like a thin piece peeling off. That has never happen to me before. A few days later, i tried it again on my thumb nails, the strongest of my finger nails and the same thing happen. I won't be repurchasing this.