October 25, 2014 | 1024 users online

Styling Products - Aquage - Beyond Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 12:47:00 AM More reviews by ColleenCarideo

My hair has never looked better! My boyfriend actually gave it to me. I spray it on each section before I flat iron and all of a sudden my blah hair looks shiny, perfectly straight and gorgeous...even when it is humid (which just reverses all of the hours spent ironing typically...not with this stuff). I love love love beyond shine. My only problem is, it is very hard to find where I live but pretty easy to order. I'm addicted.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 7:27:00 PM More reviews by kellsbells0802

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is hands down the HG shine product for your hair! Tried every shine product known to man and they all made my hair look and feel oily and flat. This makes your hair shiney and bouncy. Definitely worth the price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2006 12:16:00 PM More reviews by freespirit214

This is hands-down my favorite hair product! My hair is blonde (chemically treated) and though I have a lot of hair, it's very fine. My stylist recommended this to me for use with my flat-iron and it give amazing shine and smoothness without weighing down my fine hair. I won't live without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2006 9:00:00 AM More reviews by marikko714

I love this stuff! It makes your hair soft and supershiny --> healthy-looking. And I heat style almost everyday so my ends are not the nicest when time is nearing for my next trim. I spray it on damp hair then brush thru/ to evenly coat. Then I use about four or five drops of Aveda brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss (another m-mm smell!) on the ends. I get complimented on my hair all them time so I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting beautiful hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2006 10:39:00 AM More reviews by IceSkater_JG

This is great! It gives my hair great feel and shine, and it reduces static. I love the smell (though many people dislike it). The smell reminds me of just freshness. Great!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2006 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Joey2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My stylist recommended this product, and I was very hesitant because I hate the smell of Aquage shampoo and conditioner. But my word, this stuff is awesome. The smell is very faint, and I actually like it in this form. As a finishing spray, it adds incredible shine to my blonde highlights, and it doesn't weigh down my style. I just spray on a bit after hairspray (per stylist's instructions), and I'm set for the day. Highly recommend. I believe my can was $13.00.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2006 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product would probably be alright if not for the awful scent. It smells too much like cleaning chemicals for my liking. If they decide to re-formulate the product to change the scent, I may try it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2006 11:48:00 AM More reviews by StephMaia

This is a great product if you apply with moderation. Spray from a distance and it will do the trick. It also helps to skip the top third of your hair. Gives my hair extreme shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beyond Shine is one of my favorite styling products. It is lightweight and helps make my hair shiny and smooth with the flat iron. My hair stylist taught me a trick on how to use it without making the hair look greasy - hold the can a good 12 inches or more from the head while spraying, so that only a fine mist falls onto the hair. The clean "salon" fragrance of the entire Aquage line is very unique, and people either like it or hate it. I happen to like it much better than the fake-fruity scents of the BTZ products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2005 11:56:00 PM More reviews by shorty7

I absolutely LUV this product. I have tried many other products and this is the ONLY product that makes my hair shiny, really smooth, and not to forget super MANAGABLE( which is what I personally luv). It doesn't leave your hair greasy, or oily looking, plus it is super light and the fact that u can spray it on to get an even coverage makes it even better!