October 22, 2014 | 1815 users online

Moisturizers - Neostrata - Ultra-Smoothing Cream (10% Glycolic Acid)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2008 12:07:00 AM More reviews by sanasaa85

Love love love it!! It really cleared up my face and seemed to make it glow more too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 4:13:00 PM More reviews by katgut

This product is now part of my regular summer routine. I used the Neostrata Bionic lotion last summer and loved it. This summer I switched to the stronger 10% AHA Ultra Smoothing Cream and it suited my skin really well. I use this every other night and wake up with super smooth skin in the morn. I especially saw the difference the first couple weeks I used it. Would highly recommend to others!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by crabu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this with the neostrata 20% facial peel.I love this line.The facial peel gives you such a dramatic difference after 1 use.I use it 2-3 times a week and use the 10% cream afterward.Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by melaniemabugat

This year i was blessed with terrible acne for the first time ever. I bought this to even out my skintone and to slowly clear out my dark, annoying acne scars. I used it at night and when i woke up my face was burning, itchy and i got these little red bumps everywhere. I stopped it for a couple of weeks and used it again, but with a much less amount and more moisturizer. I woke up again in the morning and my skin was scorched! I guess my sensitive, combination skin can't take glycolic acid....it may be too much for some sensitive people. But i love neostrata and their products so for now i'm sticking with AHA's.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by shannon87

I love neostrata products, this makes my skin very smooth, and it does seem to help with under the skin zits, helps my acne clear up quicker. I use this along with the neostrata toner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2008 7:53:00 AM More reviews by ICN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Initially, the lotion will cause some stinging to those with broken skin - i.e. pimple scar, etc. As I've got eczema coupled with extremely uncontrollable acne, I use this product twice a week . With everytime that I use it, I'd always wake up to noticably smoother skin.

Price wise, it costed me AUD32 from a pharmacy. It is a little exxy in my opinion, however, the results are indeed what the packaging promises.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 11:41:00 AM More reviews by erotic_snail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is without a doubt the most amazing moisturiser I have ever used. The texture is quite light, upon first use I didn't think it would be enough for my normal/dry skin - but it is very hydrating without being oily in the slightest.
My skin has never felt smoother or looked better.
My skin is generally very clear but there's a few areas of congestion under the skin, those tiny annoying pimples that never seem to surface. This has completely gotten rid of all that congestion.
It really plumps up my skin. If you feel your skin is looking dull, uneven or congested I cannot recommend this enough!
I can't use it when I've got a cold and the skin on my face is tender (especially around the nose) as it is quite irritating under those circumstances, but even after days of not using this my skin has not reverted to its previous appearance!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by littlemissrae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Being a beauty product junkie, I've tried it all- From high end to low end and everything in between. I must say that this is the first cream to make a VISIBLE difference in my skin. Not only has it smoothed the texture of my skin, deminished dark spots and scars, it has also cleared my skin of any blemishes. I use it in conjunction with Neostrata Foaming Cleanser (4% glycolic), followed by the 8% toning solution, and over the course of the past 3 months of use my dry/acne prone skin has improved 100%. I couldn't be more thrilled. These three products, alongside Avene rich optimale cream, appear to be the perfect recipe for clear, even, radiant skin!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2007 1:18:00 AM More reviews by gingerooney7

Neostrata is powerful stuff. Serious skin care. I love it, and so does my 48 year old skin. I actually look forward to the slight sting on my skin, as this shows me it's working. I have seen wonderful results from using this product.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2007 4:44:00 PM More reviews by sugarglazed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this based on the recommendation of others- but it didnt work out for me, broke me out, badly if I do say so myself- I guess it depends on your skintype and whether or not it'll accept certain ingredients ....

I must add that I used the lotion and NOT the cream- so maybe the cream is a better product.