October 20, 2014 | 2071 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Weleda - Calendula Baby Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2005 12:15:00 PM More reviews by MELACE112

This is a great working lotion. I use it on my son as well as on myself. Nice creamy texture. Smell is pretty good but could be better.
i would highly reccomend this especially for very sensitive skin or if you just like using natural products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2005 7:24:00 PM More reviews by aznswty515

Bought it for $1 at the recent Bath and Body Work's after Christmas sale. Smeels sort of like dried chamomile flowers and moisterizes very well since there is mostly almond oil, jojoba oil, and glycerin. But be careful, i got carried away once and put way too much..never really dried and i had to wipe the oil away. Overall, great natural, no preservative lotion, even at the regular price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2005 9:04:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So far this is my favourite Weleda body lotion. Normally I don't like a runny texture, but this stuff absorbs quickly, and is fantastically moisturising. Will definately repurchase, plus it is great value for money. I also use this to remove eye make up, and it works a treat. UPDATE: I actually find this a bit greasy, so wouldn't repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2004 9:04:00 PM More reviews by yeorib

I have previously used weleda shampoo but was not aware of their baby range. I use this as a body lotion although the bottle and size is really not that big enough to last for more than a month(obviously intended for small feets and toes!!^^). But it is really cheap(about 4pounds here in the uk) and the quality is great!! I always had problems with dry legs and arms and these are really great for smoothing the skin and keeping them hydrated though out. Unfortunate that this just takes so long to sink into my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2004 7:12:00 AM More reviews by eggs

Ok I admit it. I'm a Weleda junkie. I've always particularly loved their almond skincare, which I consider absolutely world-class. When we had our first daughter nearly 4 years ago, I discovered Weleda's Baby Care line too. The line is based on calendula (marigold) which is wonderfully soothing and healing. Well this stuff, which comes in a no-nonsense plastic white bottle, with orange label, is gorgeous. It smells like pure heaven, it's light, gentle and quickly absorbed. Both girls loved being massaged with this stuff, and frankly so do I! I prefer it to the Baby oil, which is also top-class, but just more... well... oily, and not as lovely-smelling.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2004 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Francesca_S

I love this cream and use it on my baby. I love the way it makes him smell. At first it smells a little "mediciney" but then after several minutes he smells so yummy I can't stop sniffing him. I put it on my hands too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 9:38:00 PM More reviews by A9M8L

This stuff is wonderful! Its mostly supposed to be used for your body but the ingredients are all natural so I figured why not use it for my face. It really helps on those days when my skin is really dry in spots or is irritated and red. It is somewhat greasy so I wouldn't recommend it for daytime use but if you put it on right before bed it will soak in and keep your skin soft. Great multi-purpose product....I can use it on my face and my dry feet, and everything benefits.