Yves Saint Laurent Teint Parfait - Complexion Enhancer in Apricot 4

4.3

on 3/13/2005 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin has been a wrecked lately after pregnancy hormones cause acnes on my cheeks and left scars. I'm using some medications atm and it causes my cheeks area to be a bit dry and peeled. I can't wear foundations cause it seems to accentuate the peeling more, so I have to wear something light and moisturizing as well. YSL Teint Parfait apparently do the job nicely, I like the gel-like consistency and how comfy it is on my skin. The shade Apricot enhance my skintone a bit making me look fresher. I still have to wear separate concealer to cover the scars and redness around nose. Another reason I like this so much is bec the application is very easy, I just blended it with my fingers (no sponges or found brush required) like using a moisturiser. I like this so much that I bought #2 Rose Perle as well, and tempted to get #7.

Long time favorite..gives a luminous glow and it makes the skin feel dewy and WONDERFUL!

on 1/3/2005 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

This product does wonders on your skin. It evens out your complexion and calms redness. The only thing is that it dries out my skin even when well moisturized (underneath and over it). It makes all my dry spots on my face show up. This is probably better in the Spring/Summertime.

on 12/19/2004 3:42:00 PM

This is a very light peach shade. I use shade #2, Rose Pearl and #3, Champagne as well in this line. The peach gives you a more warm, peaches and cream look, #2 a cool-toned look.

on 10/15/2004 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love love love this! I have moved away from using foundation since my skin has cleared up thanks to Proactiv...this summer I used Smashbox TM but recently purchased this and cannot believe I have not done so this sooner!

It completley brightens my complexion and my colleagues even stated that I am "glowing" today. Leave skin smooth and gives a polished look to the entire face. Now I want to get this in the pink #1 color!

on 9/15/2004 11:07:00 PM

One of the best products! I love this and can now never live without it. Do not let the color fool you. I am an NC 30 and when I first saw this I thought no way! But I was wrong, it evened my skintone in seconds and can be worn nothing or under makeup. If your looking for a complexion enhancer you must try this one!

on 9/11/2004 5:35:00 PM

What a cool product! It can be worn with foundation or as a stand alone product.
Don't let the name of the color scare you. It's more of a flesh tone that corrects redness and discoloration. Plus, it comes in a handy squeeze tube and as always, has the wonderful YSL scent. UPDATE: Broke me out...so I sent to a friend.

on 7/18/2004 2:47:00 PM

I love this stuff! It is really expensive...33 bucks a pop when I ordered it from straweberrynet.com which is the cheapest price I have found. This stuff is soooo wonderful. It has a light cucumber scent which is to die for. The consistency is like a light lotion. I mix it with my MAC Select Tint and sometimes use it alone. It evens out my generally ruddy skin tone and adds a nice glow to my face. Every girl should own one of these.

This product is lovely on my skin. It evens out my skin tone and enhances it with a subtle glow. It covers very light and has a moisturizing calming feeling. Perfect for summer... I have dry to sensitive skin and so far no problems with this. I would like to get more of these.

on 5/26/2004 3:45:00 PM

What a great product. It is oil- free and very light but still evens my skin out just enough. I am not tanned at all so if youre PPP & looking for some fresh summery product that does not cover your lovely freckles give this a try. I feel it is a great matifyier. I love the YSL tinted moisturizer too but this gives thinner coverage and that is why this is my favourite product for summer. I love the fragrance of it and even though it is pricey I really want to repurchase this.
EDiT. I like Clinique city block sheer spf 15 more for summer because it has sun protection and bit more coverage.

Popular Primer/ Correctors