September 17, 2014 | 1976 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Teint Parfait - Complexion Enhancer in Apricot 4

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 8:47:00 AM More reviews by cherriesjubilee77

Long time favorite..gives a luminous glow and it makes the skin feel dewy and WONDERFUL!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2005 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product does wonders on your skin. It evens out your complexion and calms redness. The only thing is that it dries out my skin even when well moisturized (underneath and over it). It makes all my dry spots on my face show up. This is probably better in the Spring/Summertime.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is a very light peach shade. I use shade #2, Rose Pearl and #3, Champagne as well in this line. The peach gives you a more warm, peaches and cream look, #2 a cool-toned look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 1:53:00 PM More reviews by jamiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love love love this! I have moved away from using foundation since my skin has cleared up thanks to Proactiv...this summer I used Smashbox TM but recently purchased this and cannot believe I have not done so this sooner!

It completley brightens my complexion and my colleagues even stated that I am "glowing" today. Leave skin smooth and gives a polished look to the entire face. Now I want to get this in the pink #1 color!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2004 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Vanessa2482

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best products! I love this and can now never live without it. Do not let the color fool you. I am an NC 30 and when I first saw this I thought no way! But I was wrong, it evened my skintone in seconds and can be worn nothing or under makeup. If your looking for a complexion enhancer you must try this one!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2004 5:35:00 PM More reviews by SBMD

What a cool product! It can be worn with foundation or as a stand alone product.
Don't let the name of the color scare you. It's more of a flesh tone that corrects redness and discoloration. Plus, it comes in a handy squeeze tube and as always, has the wonderful YSL scent. UPDATE: Broke me out...so I sent to a friend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2004 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Freeman6057

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It is really expensive...33 bucks a pop when I ordered it from straweberrynet.com which is the cheapest price I have found. This stuff is soooo wonderful. It has a light cucumber scent which is to die for. The consistency is like a light lotion. I mix it with my MAC Select Tint and sometimes use it alone. It evens out my generally ruddy skin tone and adds a nice glow to my face. Every girl should own one of these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 4:18:00 PM More reviews by littlebabynothing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is lovely on my skin. It evens out my skin tone and enhances it with a subtle glow. It covers very light and has a moisturizing calming feeling. Perfect for summer... I have dry to sensitive skin and so far no problems with this. I would like to get more of these.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a great product. It is oil- free and very light but still evens my skin out just enough. I am not tanned at all so if youre PPP & looking for some fresh summery product that does not cover your lovely freckles give this a try. I feel it is a great matifyier. I love the YSL tinted moisturizer too but this gives thinner coverage and that is why this is my favourite product for summer. I love the fragrance of it and even though it is pricey I really want to repurchase this.
EDiT. I like Clinique city block sheer spf 15 more for summer because it has sun protection and bit more coverage.