July 25, 2014 | 1864 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Monkey987

This must of been one of the first cleansers I started using and I was surprised by it. It's smells lovely and spreads very well so you only need a little bit! The only problem I had with it was the beads they put in it. They get everywhere and once you think you've got them all of your face, they somehow appear again next time you look. To sum up, I would buy this product again because it did help with my blackheads especially and a bit of my spots cleared up as well

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by gmd854

This is a great product! I love the beads and the smell. It is very refreshing and if other reviews say that it gave them a rash or something, it's probably because of a random reaction.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I've repurchased this on/off for the past 5 years. I use this only in the morning basically to just refresh, waken and remove all the eye cream and night cream off my face. I didn't expect this facewash to necessarily improve my skin, which it hasn't but that's ok with me since I treat my skin the most at night time with better products. I love the bursting beads and the citrus scent. It really does help me wake up in the morning because I am not a morning person whatsoever. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by jerseygirl5601

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would not recommend this to anyone. i got a rash all over my face from using it the third time. i am not allergic to anything.i shiped it back and got a refund

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by qcardsforclass

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a first impression review, I have only used this cleanser twice..
This cleanser is a very Ehhh cleanser...I noticed no improvement in my acne but no worsening in my acne either; however, for the past few months I have had very mild acne so it doesn't bother me that the cleanser doesn't really make it better (I just need it to stay the same. Normally I would give this a 3 but it helped reduce my redness (which I don't think it was intended to do...) It has a nice scent and some bursting bubbles but I feel as if those are to make the product visually appealing because I don't feel them doing much for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by bella23bella

Fantastic product! Use this morning and night, it works awesome! I have really strange skin, with a patch of whiteheads on my forehead, and a few on my chin too they are clearing up really really well! Nothing else was working, had them for ageeees and they are finally diminishing! No negative effects and its boosted my confidence heaps by getting rid of those nasty spots! It does run out fast though :( lucky it is pretty cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Ayriel123

I definitely wouldn't use this to try and clear my acne (severe/cysts) , but it smells really good. I switch it up with another product i use when i need something a little more gentle for my skin so for that it is amazing. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by reddbwoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cleans skin well, leaves no residue, not good for dry or sensitive skin; average price; well-made bottle, dosen't leak or break; i'll buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by HotNinja73

This product originally worked out really well, I had immediate results and I had glowing skin and it was GREAT, but then, I ran out and stopped using it for a week and my skin completely broke out and was worse from when I started, so if you want glowing skin and are willing to pay for it and make your face addicted to it (which is somewhat understandable and fine) But why I gave it a 1 was because I think the company should be more interested in the consumer's overall skin health as a posed to making them NEED to buy it constantly

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by AlliBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have not the most naturally blessed skin but I take care of it,(moisturizers, toners, face masks, etc.) So..my skin was doing pretty well other than some occasional breakouts. I saw all the hype about this product so I tried it. It smelled crappy, but I got past that. Then it started stinging. Really bad. So the next morning I woke up with a rash on my face & my face had totally broken out. So then I started using Neutrogena & my acne has never returned. So 1 use was enough for me. I will NOT be re-purchacing this product. EVER.