April 21, 2014 | 1353 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by jerseygirl5601

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would not recommend this to anyone. i got a rash all over my face from using it the third time. i am not allergic to anything.i shiped it back and got a refund

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by qcardsforclass

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a first impression review, I have only used this cleanser twice..
This cleanser is a very Ehhh cleanser...I noticed no improvement in my acne but no worsening in my acne either; however, for the past few months I have had very mild acne so it doesn't bother me that the cleanser doesn't really make it better (I just need it to stay the same. Normally I would give this a 3 but it helped reduce my redness (which I don't think it was intended to do...) It has a nice scent and some bursting bubbles but I feel as if those are to make the product visually appealing because I don't feel them doing much for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by bella23bella

Fantastic product! Use this morning and night, it works awesome! I have really strange skin, with a patch of whiteheads on my forehead, and a few on my chin too they are clearing up really really well! Nothing else was working, had them for ageeees and they are finally diminishing! No negative effects and its boosted my confidence heaps by getting rid of those nasty spots! It does run out fast though :( lucky it is pretty cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Ayriel123

I definitely wouldn't use this to try and clear my acne (severe/cysts) , but it smells really good. I switch it up with another product i use when i need something a little more gentle for my skin so for that it is amazing. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by reddbwoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cleans skin well, leaves no residue, not good for dry or sensitive skin; average price; well-made bottle, dosen't leak or break; i'll buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by HotNinja73

This product originally worked out really well, I had immediate results and I had glowing skin and it was GREAT, but then, I ran out and stopped using it for a week and my skin completely broke out and was worse from when I started, so if you want glowing skin and are willing to pay for it and make your face addicted to it (which is somewhat understandable and fine) But why I gave it a 1 was because I think the company should be more interested in the consumer's overall skin health as a posed to making them NEED to buy it constantly

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by AlliBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have not the most naturally blessed skin but I take care of it,(moisturizers, toners, face masks, etc.) So..my skin was doing pretty well other than some occasional breakouts. I saw all the hype about this product so I tried it. It smelled crappy, but I got past that. Then it started stinging. Really bad. So the next morning I woke up with a rash on my face & my face had totally broken out. So then I started using Neutrogena & my acne has never returned. So 1 use was enough for me. I will NOT be re-purchacing this product. EVER.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by clairedy6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked the smell and the fact that it left my face feeling somewhat fresh. Other than that it didnt do much other than making me break out. To get the bursting beads to open you have to press down quite hard on them. It does smell like dish soap and seems very unnatural. For the price (8 something at walmart) and quality I would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by darkriver125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this because I wanted a good facial scrub to help my mildly acne-prone skin.

This gave me the worst break out I have ever had after one use. So no, I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by white4eva

I bought this product as it had good reviews and I liked the packaging with the handy pump.
As much as I wanted to like it however, it left my skin quite dry and made me break out. Also the smell of it reminds me of washing up liquid. I think there are other cleansers out there that are better than this one and sell for the same price.