Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

on 12/27/2013 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I like this product because it cleans very well but it doesn't really help with your acne and is good if you have oily skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Super refreshing facial cleanser that leaves my face squeaky clean! I have not had a problem with it! Does not dry out y face, does not break me out or anything. It smells nice too!
I think it's a nice simple facial cleanser for every day use! Love it.

Intrigued my packaging and awakening claims, I bought this cleanser. After excitedly trying it for the first time, I wasn't impressed. After through ing washing and drying my face my face was mostly sticky, with little smooth spots. After washing two times more, it finally wasn't sticky. For all the work put in, it's not worth it. Though it did leave my skin smooth, it did only after three washes.

on 8/11/2013 4:34:00 AM

very refreshing

on 8/1/2013 6:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I will start off this review by saying that I don't have problems with acne and therefore only need a cleanser to prevent and clear up minor blemishes. That said this product is pretty good. It does have an odd scent and somewhat thick consistency, but it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Overall, it's not the best cleanser I have ever used, but it is good and I would buy it again.

on 7/29/2013 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product smells like Dish Soap. Like those scented Orange dish soaps. I bought this because a Youtuber said that it worked really well and this was on sale for $4.99 and it comes with a small tube of Moisturizing gel. Both made my face flakier and a lot more dry than usual. Packaging is great because it has a Pump and it locks but it's just too harsh on my Face and I don't think the beads do anything. And the scent really bothers me :\ But the Moisturizing Gel though, it smells wonderful but just like the cleanser, it just doesn't work and it made my Face super dry.

Pros:
1. The Pump and it Locks
2. It comes with a Small tube of Hydrating Gel

Cons:
1. Made my Face flakier and drier than ever
2. It smells like Dish soap which bothers me a lot
3. Hydrating Gel stings on the face
4. It's slippery on the face when I try to rinse it off

on 7/9/2013 6:26:00 PM

While this product wasn't expensive, i rated it as too expensive. I got it for about $8 and i thought that was fine but it didn't do much for my skin. I found that it didn't seem to absorb into my pores or do much of what was advertised, and i hated the smell. Thumbs down. Go with nuetrogena.

I have the generic brand version of this product. I absolutely love this product! It really helped my dry skin. But after looking at the ingredients, I did a double check about how much I loved it. 5 parabens? Plus fragrance? I am certainly not repurchasing this. It has very harsh non-natural ingredients that can be harming to the skin after several bottles. The product itself is great, but if you are some one who likes natural products, this is not for you.

on 6/10/2013 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. My mom bought it randomly just so my sister & I can try it out, and we fell in love immediately. I use it every morning and it really does wake you up! My skin is a lot clearer as well as my sisters, whose acne is much worse than mine. The price is very affordable and it smells great as well. I did give it 4 stars however, because I get blemishes here & there even if I use the product, however it still works for the most part. I recommend it to everyone!!

on 5/21/2013 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I would give this stars based solely on the fact that I like how this feels. It is fresh and smells nice, and it makes my face feel clean. However, I only bought this because I ran out of my eucerin redness relief face wash ( I have Rosacea) and this was on sale at target. Huge mistake. I just realized a couple days ago after using this for 3 months or so that it is the cause for my redness flare ups and dry skin with bumps. Also, another review mentioned dryness and flaking around the hairline, yeah me too. So absolutely no for me.